Report site bugs here

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Wellwater  
That’s intentional and been the case for about a year now; people keep going on featured images and having a shitfit about “I SPOILERED GAY AND NOW THE SITE IS CONSTANTLY REMINDING ME YOU FEATURED A GAY IMAGE?!”. After years of that shit it was honestly just easier to force hide it for those people than expect them to ever fully hide the tag (not like plenty of those sort don’t filter it in any ways and still feel a need to whine about it).
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
Instead of removing “Tags” button entirely and displaying “Tag editing has been disabled”, the button is enabled but clicking on it replaces the entire list of tags and both buttons with “You can’t edit the tags on this image. “. See >>2251459.
CyberAfter
Artist -

Cyberpunk Expert
Hello, seems as though I and others get a 404 Error whenever someone tries to view more information on my commission prices, etc.
Background Pony Numeral Uno
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The “random image” button seems to be somewhat less than random of late. When I click it while looking at the “my watched” list, I keep getting the same 3-5 images over and over again.

In case it helps to debug things- I had tried it several days ago and had gotten the same images then that I am getting now, despite 2-3 pages of new images being uploaded that matched my watch list within that time.

As an example, I clicked the button seven times and got these images in order (WARNING: Very disturbing. Dead dove territory!)

||  
>>1591175 (deleted)  
>>1650391 (deleted)  
>>1275833  
>>1591175 (deleted)  
>>1591175 (deleted)  
>>1591175 (deleted)  
>>1275833  
||
Wellwater
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Just a flurry of H₂O
What tags do you watch?
Way too many/embarassing to list, tbh, and I’ve got several in complex watches going as well.
@Background Pony Numeral Uno
On that particular image I have Maud and Starlight, as well as two complex lines of Vinyl Scratch and Sunset Shimmer combined with Anthro.

I just tried this out, and got only one repeated image after 30 tries. I have no complex queries in my watchlist, so I think it’s got to be related to that.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Wellwater  
My complex watchlist is:  
sunset shimmer, anthro
vinyl scratch, anthro
lyra heartstrings, anthro
lyra heartstrings, swimsuit
octavia melody, anthro
tempest shadow, anthro

(Just certain characters in anthro form, plus Lyra in swimsuits for some reason, I don’t think that’s anything too weird) though my normal watchlist is massive (Way too many/embarassing to list at that)

Wait… only one of my complex queries isn’t on that image, which is tempest shadow, anthro, a quick search shows the tag setup sunset shimmer, vinyl scratch, lyra heartstrings, octavia melody, anthro, swimsuit returns only that one exact image. In other words, what it’s actually doing is reading the entire complex watch setup as a search string and returning which string matches the closest, and assuming my:watched is that string. In my case, the code assumes my:watched to be equivalent to sunset shimmer, vinyl scratch, lyra heartstrings, octavia melody, anthro, swimsuit. It could be reading the complex filter as a single line or somehow mixing up AND and OR.

If I’m right, removing lyra heartstrings, swimsuit should result in it selecting from the following pool of 9 images:  
>>2097851  
>>1969374  
>>1946334 (explicit)  
>>1893848  
>>1815943 (that one)  
>>1763264  
>>1268974 (Actually linked to >>1815943 and improperly tagged)  
>>1000000  
>>731214

(On the other hand, if it was doing this with the normal watchlist it would probably return a specific upload of mine)
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
The problem with random images has to do with wildcarded/boosted queries in your complex watchlist, which affect the _score internally, even though it’s not supposed to[1][2].
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
Note that it’ll also be affected by any disjunctions in any search string you input, with more of them matching = higher score = more likely to be first.
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
My complex watchlist is:
sunset shimmer, anthro
vinyl scratch, anthro
lyra heartstrings, anthro
octavia melody, anthro
tempest shadow, anthro
Alternatively, you could have it like this:
(sunset shimmer OR vinyl scratch OR lyra heartstrings OR octavia melody OR tempest shadow), anthro
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
Note that it’ll also be affected by any disjunctions in any search string you input, with more of them matching = higher score = more likely to be first.
Rare
Applejack - For Patreon supporters
Rarijack - Derpi Supporter
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

#1 Rarijack Enthusiast
The images in my gallery still have the issue of randomly changing their placement whenever I try to do it manually.  
(Original post)  
Was a fix ever found for this?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide