Report site bugs here

FredMSloniker
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’m having an issue properly viewing very small WEBms on Firefox on Android (for instance, >>2260890.) They tend to stay stuck on a single frame, occasionally flickering to another. It works okay on both Firefox on desktop and Chrome on Android. Is this just a thing to complain to Mozilla about, it can anything be done from your end?
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@byte[]  
How much you want to bet some artist at DeviantArt that never even contacted DerpiBooru staff or added themselves to blacklist complained to DA? I wonder if that’s why they banned the scraper. I never used it personally, but it’s still a very “meh” and “bleh” situation that it’s gone, on top of all the other broken or missing site features here lately. (Not criticizing. I know you mods work hard for no pay around here and appreciate it all the same.)

I remember seeing someone claiming to be the artist get really mad at people randomly as a background pony here telling everyome in a comment section on some old appledash image. I think I believed them, because they were linking their DeviantArt and telling people to go there instead of here and to stop uploading their images here, instead of, you know, actually reporting the image and adding themselves to the site blacklist.

Because some people are dumb.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@O. Hancock  
Nah. It’s probably more a case of them seeing a scraper that seems to be trying to do what they obviously would prefer people to use their API for (yes, this is sarcasm, their API sucks worse than the interstellar void).

My unfurler gets away with scraping them only because it perfectly mimics a web browser, complete with login cookies. I don’t think derpi would be able to do the cookies bit.
MoPyr
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

I'm on Deviantart!
I want to change my artist tag from bass-javelin to mopyr to match with my username. But for some reason duplicating the same tag when i submit the change.  
Now I have 3 of the same artist:bass-javelin tag on my account profile
redweasel
Duck - "someone befriended them, saved them, coaxed them out of their shell, and showed them that sex is nothing to be afraid of. I’m kind of envious of that rape victim"

Fuzzbutt
thank you thank you thank you again for the JSON API

but when you use the JSON API I think it’s forcing the default filter, even if you’re logged in and setting a different filter. I get zero results searching for “explicit” on “/search.json”, while getting many results on just “/search”
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
  1. You’re using the old API; use the new one  
  2. The new API doesn’t authenticate you if you’re authenticated in the browser any longer. You need to either use the filter_id parameter to select a different filter, or use your API key to get your user filter.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
The source link isn’t centered relative to the “Source:” button, it’s centered relative to “History ()” button and is top-aligned if said button isn’t shown, this is ABSOLUTELY HARAM

>>2266225 (merged) (source not edited) vs >>2266226 (merged) (source edited)

Bonus bug: site-links to duplicate-marked images now go completely dead instead of staying linked to the image (which then redirects) or actually changing destination themselves.
Metalhead97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#1 Trixie Fan 🎸
  • 404 error on commission’s page if I refresh page.

• 404 error if you search a specific Art category or style on the Commission’s directory

• Prices shown are different on both commission’s page and commission’s directory, or at the left tab on the main artist’s page.

• Art Categories instantly disappear as soon as I click “edit this listing” button.

All errors happened on three different devices, so it’s a thing
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
Small thing, the wording for new thread notifications doesn’t make sense.

$User posted a new topic in titled $Title. in $SubForum about an $Time ago

The first in isn’t needed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide