Report site bugs here

stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

@Sugar Morning  
You may try to unoptimize gif: if you have GIMP, you may open the animation there, apply “unoptimize” filter and then export.  
Or you may wait ~10 hours until I fix it by myself.
Slingring
Artist -

Dumb Equine
I’m not a coderfag so don’t go asking me “what’s the source code? what code went wrong?” cause I don’t understand code
GaruuSpike
Leonard Jubinatt - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Emotional support birb
@Sugar Morning

I don’t know what the technical term for this is, but back in the DOOM/SRB2 WADding days we called it “Hall of Mirrors effect.”

It’s a bug regarding transparency in games and GIFs where a transparent (or nonexistent) pixel of a frame will not delete a colored pixel that was in the same place in the previous frame. I’ve only seen it on this site recently…

EDIT: Looked it up, I can only find it referred to as “Hall of Mirrors effect.”

full
Background Pony #62CA
@Sugar Morning  
@GaruuSpike  
It would seem as if the site is changing the GIF frame disposal method from “replace” (in the original/correct file) to “combine”. (These are what GIMP calls the disposal methods; I tried to search for authoritative names but did not find any other than that they are set numerically.)
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Yeah, because it was putting new badges at the very end of the list. That means that anyone who has more than ten badges will have new badges hidden behind that cutoff thing (which I disagree with it’s existence), and there’d be no point in getting new badges after that because no one would ever notice them.

I’d rather the cutoff be removed and all badges be displayed like it used to be. But reversing the order is better than nothing.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
Minor, but quote boxes doesn’t seem to show additional information anymore when hovering them, even when value in \[bq\] tag is set.

i.e. \[bq="Panko Pai"\]Test\[/bq\] Should display “Panko Pai” when hovering the box quote.  
Test
Background Pony #FAFE
@Archonix  
Doubt it. Makes sense to have those in front for mod and “bad actor” reasons.  
Makes me realize that another thing that needs to be prioritized are the “higher tier” badges. Which the “newer in front” sort of addresses, but not totally. Maybe a badge “rank” system, where it has some of the milestone badges stay in front (Chaotic Little Trees, Power of Love, Cool Crow or Notoriously Divine Tagger), where it has the “lower ranks” in front until they get superseded by their “higher tier”. Then have the others following in newest to oldest order. (not sure how the donator badges work, so at a loss there)
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
The fullview of >>2297665 is failing to send any data to my computer. Chrome reports “Failed - Network error” and my computer’s networks list keeps depopulating and repopulating over and over, could that be related? Otherwise it’s almost like my ISP is outright trying to block the image… Clicking “Download” seemed to fix it but I don’t know what happened. Also, I’m getting 520, 522 and 525 errors all over and the site sometimes takes upwards of a minute to send any data… What exactly is Cloudflare doing?
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Word Bug
@Derpy Whooves  
Sort of like the tag sorting?

Warning (duck), Artist/Magic Inkwell, Supporter, Artist achievements, misc achievements.

This would probably require adding a “category” to badges.
GlitchedWolf
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@Damaged  
I think this order would be good.  
Custom Supporter Badges • Duck • Mystery Badge • Supporter Badges • Artist/Magic Inkwell • Artist Achievement badges • misc achievement badges.  
What do you think?
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Archonix  
That’s probably a good idea, so I enabled that. Thanks!

@Damaged  
That would be cool to have. Currently there’s just a “display this badge before other badges that don’t have this checked” checkbox, but having more granularity would be a cool thing.
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@TexasUberAlles  
Sorry I broke your story mode. But people kept asking when the 2020 Collab badges would be finished, or what they would be. The fact that they’ve been finished and added to my profile for a week and not a single person had noticed (because they were hidden behind the dropdown) kinda just proves my point that the previous setup was broken.
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@TexasUberAlles  
After the change :P

And that’s what I feel too. Unfortunately I cannot figure out how the site’s code works, and the people who do understand it largely disagree with that idea
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I still think it would make more sense to just get rid the dropdown and have the badges wrap like text.

Me too, tbh. I know this comment will get a novel length response saying “here’s why you’re wrong in 5000 words or less” but I’m saying it anyway.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide