Report site bugs here

Background Pony #FAFE
Also, the site is still not on parity with pre-Philomena DB, and still forces subscribes on everyone who posts or comments.
@Barhandar
You could also just, not comment. lmao
This has never been an option. So that portion is still on-par with old DB. Don’t conflate both statements.

@Background Pony #E4F2  
If there is no other source, then there’s no choice. Just upload from the best [public] sources whenever possible. If we’re stuck with a twitter source, it’s better than nothing.
KeriNova
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Responsible Disclosure - Responsible Disclosure
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@byte[]  
3. Wilson score is a lot more sensitive to downvotes and thus abuse. I doubt places where it is used state this fact explicitly and update ranking instantly so that abuser can instantly see the amount of damage he’s done with just a single downvote. How it is handled where it is used live?  
4. Why is it called “Trending” if it had and has nothing to do with trend?
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@KeriNova  
3. It’s only susceptible to this form of manipulation at the very, very top (and symmetrically, at the very bottom). Once the estimated probability declines to approximately 0.95 the function becomes significantly more stable as the distribution becomes less skewed.

4. Because the person who originally came up with it wanted a catchy name for it.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
On occasion, when opening notifications in a new tab, the page that that notification was leading to will be “logged out”, albeit not completely. Refreshing that page will usually go to the logged in variant.

Somewhat related; even after I’ve cleared cookies (ctrl + shift + R) and logged out/in again manually, I’ll still be logged out when revisiting the site on occasion, even after checking the “remember me” box.  
It doesn’t happen anywhere near as often as it did before, thankfully, although I’m not sure if it’s happening to anyone else, or whether it’s something on my end that’s causing it.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
The whole site just went completely 404 right now and only came back online. What happened? Was I the only one who had this happen?
Perplexiah
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

dumb artist the worst
@evan555alpha  
i’ve started being logged out occasionally as well, also after having cleared cookies (incidentally, ctrl + shift + R just reloads the page without using the cache, nothing to do with cookies at all, just fyi)

this is the first time i’ve ever had this issue, usually i see others mention getting logged out while i’m completely fine
Perplexiah
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

dumb artist the worst
@Damaged  
i know there was a site message a few days ago saying people would be logged out (after some work was done to stop people from being logged out) but i’m not sure if i was logged out again between then and now

i’ll post here if it ever happens again though
MichaelBrony147
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Role Play Enthusiast.
I keep getting these bugs were I’m so etimes forcefully logged out whenever I click on something, like my messages, and another where my messages won’t send.
anonymous-pony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Squirrel -

So does anyone else open the home page to find that their themes and filters aren’t enabled, you aren’t logged in, and your custom settings are not implemented? I had to click on settings to get my stuff back up and running.
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
I am really sorry about all this, I am trying to get the system to a more stable state where you don’t get 404s and long delays of unavailability between deploys, but the Phoenix ecosystem is a lot more frustrating than the Rails one in that respect.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide