Report site bugs here

War horse 66

@The Frowning Pony  
I was checking up on my gallery tonight and added some new images on my IPod, and my recently added photos didn’t show up. Refreshing failed. Despite it confirming the number. Could you check it for, please. War horse gallery A. This started Monday night.
Wellwater
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Just a flurry of H₂O
@War horse 66  
Not that it really matters that much, but I think they just meant for you to post to the thread.

No actual “reply” to any specific post needed, as such.
KRD
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Metadata Anarchist
Oh cool I’m not the only one getting logout issues - my observations led me to think that every time I logged in on one device, I was getting logged out on all other devices.
Background Pony #2346
Weird, I tried to upload the extremely long picture of Glimmer (100000 pixels long) and it says “image width must be greater than 0” and “image height must be greater than 0”.

Why I can’t upload this?
Background Pony #321F
@Background Pony #C8EF  
Is that image coming from another site or from your hard drive? If it’s from another website, try downloading it and then upload your copy directly from your computer.

If you were already trying to upload from your hard drive, then try Wildcard71’s suggestion, the image might just be above the maximum image size the site will support.
Background Pony #2346
@byte[]  
That’s rather weird. The picture was clearly a PNG from hard disk and it was visible on the download panel. Maybe the site can’t handle a picture that long.
Background Pony #8E63
When I add the piranha plant pony tag to images, it seems to be increasing the tag count by 2. For instance, on my last tag I added to >>2317444 (deleted), the tag count went from 612 to 614. Given there’s only 356 images in the tag, I think it’s double counting.
Background Pony #8E63
@Wildcard71  
All those edits were by me. The image tag itself is still displaying 2x the amount of actual images, so it’s still a bug.
Background Pony #626C
@Background Pony #E4F2  
Some tags will have more than one thing filtered. This means that, even if one user was to add one of the two tags, both tags will be filtered. This would make things more easier than the normal way users on this site does. When I upload images, sometimes I get this same result.

In addition, the users can be allowed to add more than one tags of the same category, which is a reason why there’ll be two instead of one. However, users can still filter one tag of the category, which is not a difference to make for.

@coolrainbow  
Sending a link to something in the comments isn’t always that easy. I’ve tried this in the past, too (only when uploading images in their descriptions). This isn’t an easy step for anyone, but if they think back on how to copy the link properly, it’ll might work and it can be filterable at 100%.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide