Report site bugs here

Jamin-P-Rose
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Always Horny
So, every time I search for “explicit, pee” I only see four images but at the top it shows that there should be 1784 images according to the “urine” tag. Which it supposed to display results from based on the synonymous tag searching system.
Celestia's Servant
Princess Luna - For supporting the site
Princess Celestia - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sanity is overrated
Derpibooru doesn’t show the colored boxes that tell you if you already faved an image or not.  
They appear only as long as you remain on the page where the image currently is and disappear when the site is reloaded in any way.

full
Exedrus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Heart Gem -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! -
Responsible Disclosure -
Artist -

I just noticed that all the user links seem broken... So for instance when I click on the link to SuppliedRelic's comment in [this comment](/1010238#comment_4379052), it opens another (seemingly random) one above it. (Tho if I click on the "link" link in the comment's description, it links just fine... Looks like the comment IDs have all been changed/shortened?)   "SuperSupermario24”:/meta/report-site-bugs-here/post/1746614#post_1746614  
Huh, oddly all my subscriptions seem fine… I wasn’t unsubscribed, and I am getting notifications for comments. Although I am still missing notifications from before the site was transferred…
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
@dt  
Artist aliases are kinda broken in search. i.e. Searching artist:thy brings up one image. Searching artist:xxkawaii-chixx brings up nothing.

Fixed my post. The button to edit forum post seems to be gone?
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
Upvotes and faves are invisible on the image list. They appear if I click the vote/fave buttons, but disappear when I go to the next/previous page. Upvoted and Faves pages work fine, just the main image list is borked.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide