Report site bugs here

Background Pony #1E0F
Doing a search of (NOT y) where y is anything brings the “Oops” page.
AndersW
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

When an image is merged forward it keeps my likes and faves, But it doesn’t keep my subscriptions.

Example: Image A is posted, and I upvote and subscribe to it, it gets 2 comments. Then a higher quality image is posted, Image B. When Image A is merged into Image B, my upvote gets moved over to the new image, but my subscription is not. Image B now gets another 18 comments, and I am not informed about them because my subscription was not moved to Image B when it was merged.

Can that be fixed?
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
When an image is merged forward it keeps my likes and faves, But it doesn’t keep my subscriptions.
Example: Image A is posted, and I upvote and subscribe to it, it gets 2 comments. Then a higher quality image is posted, Image B. When Image A is merged into Image B, my upvote gets moved over to the new image, but my subscription is not. Image B now gets another 18 comments, and I am not informed about them because my subscription was not moved to Image B when it was merged.
Can that be fixed?

Yes, we’ll sort it.
Background Pony #2F5E
Looks like a merge was done and those older comments came from the previously uploaded image.
BinaryPony

@Background Pony  
I noted that the merge issue (where the comment count would not go up with the merged comments) wasn’t resolved yet, but I was thinking that maybe that was image where the problem didn’t happen.
PlotHole
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Born 100,000 years ago
I’ve been getting the Oops screen a lot, with 503s (both Twilight and Chryssi) thrown in for good measure, and now all the picture links and some thumbnails are broken.

EDIT  
And now it’s working, except for being slow.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

The site still very unstable, page crash (about 1/4 loading), slow when it work, some thumbnail only display their tags list. I don’t know if it mean something, but the login page is the worst, I lost count of how many time it crashed until I could finally be logged.
NostalgiaSchmaltz
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Yeah, I think hell froze over and pigs started flying, because FA is loading instantly and Derpibooru is dragging its ass and constantly giving 503’s and error pages.

Usually it’s the opposite.
Aurora Moon
Economist -

Two images tagged ‘monochrome’ showing up in the basic image listing, but I have it hidden in my filter. Strange part, it’s spoilering the images, not just outright showing it. >>520712 and >>520705 namely.

Link The ‘spoilered’ thumbnails.

Link Showing that the tag is indeed hidden, not spoilered. If it were spoilered, that’d be +S, not +H.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t right at all.

EDIT: Ok, another one showed up, and now an image tagged Traditional Art is behaving like it’s spoilered. The hell is going on?
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
Sigh.

As usual, site update decided to work perfectly for several hours until exactly 10 minutes after Clover went to sleep.

Currently images are not being rendered (that’s me doing it for the last two hours), notifications aren’t being updated, messages are stuck and apparently there’s something wrong with filters.

Didn’t want to sleep, anyway.
RapidMapper

Two images tagged ‘monochrome’ showing up in the basic image listing, but I have it hidden in my filter. Strange part, it’s spoilering the images, not just outright showing it. >>520712 and >>520705 namely.
Link The ‘spoilered’ thumbnails.
Link Showing that the tag is indeed hidden, not spoilered. If it were spoilered, that’d be +S, not +H.
I’m pretty sure this isn’t right at all.
EDIT: Ok, another one showed up, and now an image tagged Traditional Art is behaving like it’s spoilered. The hell is going on?

Having this same issue with my hidden tags (among them Alicorn OC, Make It Happen, and Foalcon). Probably the same cause, but I figured I’d report the bug anyway to confirm it’s not just one user.
Athaniar
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Wow! Title
I can’t access the site on Firefox ever since yesterday’s site update (writing this from IE), all I get is the “If you’re seeing this you’ve got a misconfigured something-or-other. Derpibooru has moved to a new server. Please make sure you do not have any hardcoded DNS entries for derpicdn.net or derpiboo.ru, and consider flushing your DNS cache.” message. And yes, I have flushed my DNS cache. Is this a bug in the site or am I doing something wrong?
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@Athaniar  
Try clearing the Firefox’s cache. It’s often a major source of all kinds of screw-ups when it refuses to let go of the old bits and pieces.

(Firefox has it’s own separate cache for DNS, but IIRC it only caches for one minute and you can’t even view the entries. If you can access Derpi using IE, then the DNS should be okay.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide