Report site bugs here

Soarinjack
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Perfect Pony Plot Provider -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Solitude  
Yeah, I realised the two different spellings after I made the post. I didn’t consider anyone would try to create a second tag to work around an alias.

I’ve posted the “war dash” tag in the alias thread.

Edit: an it has already been imp,emented. Damn, the mods move fast around here.
Horses R US
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Apple_Bloom> I'd better hit the gay

I’ve been having an issue with notifications for well over a week now. Just a few minutes ago I had 5 notifications and once I clicked on one of them, it said that there were none left on the page I navigated to.
A Masked Pony
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Praise The Sun.
@SuppliedRelic  
Me too. This is before I click the notifications tab.

full

And this is after.

full

And as soon as I go back to the homepage… It shows 2 notifications again. I’m not sure how else to explain it.
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
@Trixie1995  
Yup

All mine does is hide all suggestive, questionable and explicit images unless it’s tagged with vore then suggestive and questionable is allowed

I might hide sonic images though because usually it’s just background ponies uploading crap lol

Or sonic and rainbow dash which… Meh
SuperSupermario24
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
If we’re posting our filters:

full

I just based this filter off of the legacy default (back when it was just the regular default) and added/removed tags as I felt like I needed to.

Also, this non-public filter is apparently being used by 3 people.  
-Does that count when I’m logged in to my account in multiple places?  
Although I’m pretty sure I’m only ever logged in on my computer or iPad…-

-EDIT: wait, it’s 4 when I actually use it myself (I was on a different filter).  
hm.-

EDIT2: ignore all that (although it is apparently being used by 3 people who aren’t me)
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
I’ve got the filters user count problem too, but I can use this as an excuse to show off my pure filter insanity.

Not showing what my filter spoilers/hides, you’ll know why:  
full

I should really make a new filter :I
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@atalarikt  
I’m probably just gonna dump it soon. If you really wanna know, it’s filtering out a bunch of one-shot artists whose art styles don’t appeal to me much.

It’s ridiculously petty and I really should just get rid of it and start anew with a fresh filter.
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
@EHAN  
That’s quite the list. I wonder how many of those artists have improved since you added them to your filter?  
>mfw I’m on the list  
full
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Trixie1995  
My guess would be the notifications got culled for being old, but for some reason their cached amount was still displayed. As far as I know, some notification-culling jobs were not running until recently, so that could be the cause.
A Masked Pony

Praise The Sun.
@Princess Luna  
Makes sense. I know you have to cache a lot to keep the site https. So i’m not really surprised to see a few little bugs here and there. Just seems to happen randomly and gets me excited for no reason lol.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide