Report site bugs here

BigOnionbean
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emu War veteran..
@The Frowning Pony  
@Joey

Report issue: Bug/Glitch with 404 errors in the “download” option and “just a moment” message to greet me.

I recently uploaded an image at 10pm Pacific Time and have waited for over an 3 hours now for both my image thumbnail and downloadable option file to form, which has not formed. I had tried reuploading but can’t since system states that the image has already been uploaded. I had also tried editing the various tags and links which appear to do nothing is solving the primary issue with the image.

Request your assistance to look into and if not delete said post so that I may reupload it. This image goes under the image number #1974313

From my end it appears to continue to give me the “just a moment” message and a error 404 code whenever I try to download the image. Others appear to be able to see it, but for some reason I haven’t been able to see it. Can you please help somehow?
marinus18

My auto password is wrong for whatever reason. However for some reason the “remember password” function doesn’t work. I never received any e-mail. I am now sending this from a different pc that is still logged in but it’s only a matter of time before my log-in expires.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
If anyone has suggestions on the CSS/HTML, I’m quite open.

In the description of >>1981104 (merged), there seems to be the addition of a horizontal scroll bar.  
full  
full  
full

I’m not 100% sure if this is intended behaviour, or a bug (hence asking in the bug thread), but either way, it doesn’t look right.

Though this is all assuming that it isn’t just Chrome’s doing.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@evan555alpha  
I must note that bugfixing and improvements are not the same thing, provided the idea of what is correct behavior doesn’t change, so my statement there is irrelevant to things in this thread.  
Also, I think that qualifies as a bug, as I’m pretty sure comments/posts don’t let you do that. Probably there’s some CSS rule at the wrong abstraction/container level.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
@Princess Luna  
I quoted you under the guise that it was intended behaviour, and was going to suggest changing it if it was intended. Given how it seems as though it isn’t intended behaviour, yes, that quote is now irrelevant.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide