Report site bugs here

JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
Page titles for forum index pages (like this ) say just “Showing Forum” instead of the forum name.

I also have to put a space between the link and the closing ), otherwise the ) becomes part of the HREF.
Perplexiah
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

dumb artist the worst
when visiting the “recent artwork” page from a user’s profile, it now searches for every linked tag at once, even if the same tag is used for multiple different websites

for example, when viewing The Smiling Pony’s recent artwork, it searches for “artist:the smiling pony || artist:the smiling pony || artist:the smiling pony”, instead of condensing them all into one

(i’m not even sure how this is the case, since i’ve never seen a user with two seperate artist tags linked to their profile, they’re usually just aliases of a single tag, so why even show the same tag for each individual user link like this in the first place?)
Lloxie

Searching for “my:watched, created_at.gte:3 Days Ago” gives me an error and no results. The error says “expected a RFC3339 datetime fragment, like 2019-01-01', or relative date, like 3 days ago’, starting at: Days Ago”.
Lloxie

@Barhandar

Oh, really? Did that change recently? Because I literally have had this exact search bookmarked for ages and visit it periodically to catch up, but it only just now started giving me an error.

In any case, thanks for the answer!
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Um? I got logged out somehow and now I can find the search option for forums. I was curious about the BGP icons reverting back to the original design.
Perplexiah
Artist -

dumb artist the worst
also, is it just me or have the image thumbnail sizes changed? the “recent artwork/uploads/faves” sections on profiles now only show 4 images when they used to show 6, and i’m pretty sure i remember searches used to show images in rows of 8 instead of 6

not sure if this is an intentional change or not
Clear Vision
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Artist -

Petrolhead Artist
It might not be a bug per se, but when Derpibooru switched APIs recently, it seems to have broken the formatting on my links as well as breaking one of them outright when all of them were fine prior to the switch. The things in brackets are only meant to be visible when you hover your mouse over the link:

full

full

I also randomly got signed out earlier today even though I always have “Remember Me” ticked.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
Also, filtered embeds now only have one of the hidden tags in their description (highest-count?) instead of listing all the tags of the image.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
Some issues I found after changes:  
-No forum topic name when looking at my post list  
-No extra information when hovering pictures/quote boxes on posts/comments  
-For some reason, previewing a description shows an avatar
Background Pony #DDCC
I was suddenly logged out and when I logged back it all background pony avatars were just white silhouettes.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Not sure if this is intentional or not, but if you go to the “My Reports” part of the profile, it doesn’t show you the image you reported or the name of the user’s comment.
Starry Mind
Artist -

Take pride. 🌈
Tiny login issue, compared to the old site server:

The email box no longer shows the “" and ".com" symbols when you login on mobile. I think it's because the box's input purpose was changed from email to text, in the site coding.   Another issue I just noticed while I was typing this:   Trying to put monospace text between quotation marks like "this@” no longer works.
Background Pony #DDCC
Filter editing is a bit wonky now.

-You have to add a description, otherwise it won’t save.  
~~There’s no “edit” button on the filters page, it’s only there if I go in “view this filter”.  
~~Can’t find “delete filter” option anywhere.  
-Don’t see the option to set filter public or private.  
-I don’t understand the ordering of filters in the dropdown menu. I think it used to be in order of creation, but somehow it got reordered alphabetically, but it won’t reorder again when I rename filters, so… I just don’t understand.
Background Pony #883F
I can’t login and whenever i try it gives me this message:  
“The provided login details did not work. Please verify your credentials, and try again.”
Background Pony #C6B1
Happy to see this get launched. Impressive that it manages to perceivably improve the loading speed over the old code, which already was quite fast.

The line-height property needs to be modified in several locations to be consistent with the old style, though. Would be great if you could compare the designs and adjust it in the different places as needed.
Shayzorr
Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Emerald -
Economist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Found an oddity in the global image list when testing i keyboard shortcut: an image appears out of ID order.  
>>2224366 appears before >>2224365  
Filter: everything, 24 pics per page.

As noted earlier, i shortcut does not work accurately. Using it on >>2212348 takes me to page 493 instead of page 514.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide