Report site bugs here

Markiz93
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Proud of being Polish
also, is it just me or have the image thumbnail sizes changed? the “recent artwork/uploads/faves” sections on profiles now only show 4 images when they used to show 6, and i’m pretty sure i remember searches used to show images in rows of 8 instead of 6
not sure if this is an intentional change or not

No, there were 5 images per section in profile page, but now there are 4. But I can still see 8 images in a row while searching.

I don’t like that I can’t see 5 images in sections on my profile page. Please change it back.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
>tfw no upload count graph thingy on the site statistics page anymore

I miss it. You could see all the important fandom events from it.
Background Pony #EF08
I keep getting logged out of my account automatically and the site will not allow me to log back in, despite the email and password being correct.
Background Pony #EF08
@byte[]  
I literally went as far as making a 2nd account. Lasted about 45 minutes and kicked me off again.
deactivated2b7d204b6c20e534

I hate to be a bother but…

Well, I don’t know if it’s just me or what, but whatever you guys did to the site recently, it made the formatting a little fucked.

-Please fix it. Or something.  
Thank you for your time.-
Background Pony #FAA9
Is there no way to make the front page show just new images anymore? When I logged in today (which is odd already, as I always stay logged in), the trending pics, recent comments, my watched pics, etc, were all visible at once, and I can’t find anything in my settings to go back to how I had it before.

Edit: Clicking on “Images” does it, but I’d like if the front page did that
Napsack
Typically turned to the funny pages - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

why
The ‘existing duplicate report’ list under images has, hilariously, had its header duplicated. It appears twice, even when a duplicate report appears below it.

However when a duplicate report is submitted on an image, the lower one of these headers aligns itself with the report. Which I assume means the top one is the odd one out.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
From general use of the site this morning, I’ve noticed a few things that are mostly minor.

• The images per page setting used to only affect the all images part of the homepage, not it also affects the my watched part that is under it. Not sure if it’s intended or not, but I think that it’d be a good idea to have them as separate options if it is. (FWIW I have had it set to 44 for ages so that my 1440p panel could have an even number of pics on it when browsing my:watched)

• As stated by @Parcly Taxel earlier, images now have derpibooru.org/images/number instead of derpibooru.org/number. Not the worst thing since the old-style URL still works, but I do agree that the extraneous /images should be removed.

Not due to the site itself, but the userscript Derpibooru Comment Enhancements now displays badges in the reply section under comments that have a reply, when it did not before, as seen in this image. I assume that it’s because whatever the script fetches to display the username now also has badges bundled with it.

Edit: Speak of the devil, Marker’s just pushed an update that fixed it. Thanks man!
Background Pony #DDCC
Just adding to the pile:

There’s no button to hide/show tag information on tag/search page. Tag info behaves as usual though - shown on the first page of search/tag results and hidden on all other pages.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
For some reason the gallery dropdown is now in the reverse order of what it was before, and is now also completely static (using a gallery doesn’t update the order), the order isn’t alphabetical, either (Mine are going MSNT instead of MNST)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide