Report site bugs here

Background Pony #DDCC
@Background Pony #3AF6  
I did some science. Everything that’s hidden by a complex filter seems to be showing up as a spoilered image in /comments results. It’s just I was randomly getting just below zero images and anthro for awhile. Moved “explicit” to a complex filter and loathe and behold all of it started showing up spoilered “[hidden] (complex filter)”.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
Instead of showing the entire changed line (i.e. another no), the message edit log now displays it mixed and completely unreadable (i.e. a no ther).

REMOVE THE AUTOSUBSCRIBE ON POST/COMMENT ALREADY FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO AUTOSUBSCRIBE CAN DO IT MANUALLY ONCE WHILE EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO UNSUBSCRIBE EVERY TIME THEY DO ANYTHING
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
Images >>2226848 and (NSFW) >>2226849 appear in the wrong order on image lists. They were both created on 2019-12-22 at 07:27:45 UTC, but I can’t see the millisecond timestamps *, so I don’t know which one of them was actually created first. All I know is that currently image 2226849 erroneously comes after image >>2226847, and that is then erroneously followed by image 2226848.

Using J/K will skip over image 2226849, I have no idea why. None of the images I’ve linked to in this post are hidden by my filters.

I even inspected the HTML to make sure it wasn’t my browser deciding to reorder the DIVs for some reason.

*) I don’t have VMs or tools to deal with Derpi’s database dumps at hand on this computer, so I can’t check.
Background Pony #15E9
REMOVE THE AUTOSUBSCRIBE ON POST/COMMENT ALREADY FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO AUTOSUBSCRIBE CAN DO IT MANUALLY ONCE WHILE EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO UNSUBSCRIBE EVERY TIME THEY DO ANYTHING

Please don’t. I like the auto subscribe. Maybe make it optional, but don’t remove it.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
When I try to write a comment/post, parsing for bold or italics is nullified when a quotation mark is placed immediately next to the what’s being parsed. For example:

“ **bold **”_ italic_ “

That above is not using anything to prevent parsing; As of now, it simply doesn’t happen when I use quotation marks there. However, it does function correctly when they are not immediately placed next to quotation marks:

“the bold text “the italic text “
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@JP  
The image index is sorted by the reported creation date, not the surrogate key, so in cases of concurrent write, that’s pretty much exactly what I’d expect if the transactions raced.
Markiz93
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Proud of being Polish
Could you change back to 5 images per section in profile page, please. It’s not good that I now can see only 4 images in sections.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Brokedownandmadeone  
It doesn’t like your link.  
Request: POST /images/scrape \*\* \(exit\) an exception was raised: \*\* \(HTTPoison.Error\) {:tls\_alert, {:unknown\_ca, 'TLS client: In state certify at ssl\_handshake.erl:1666 generated CLIENT ALERT: Fatal - Unknown CA\\n'}}
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Okay, two things.  
One: The fetch thing happened again with the recent slime x RD image (explicit). Something’s definitely not right.  
Two: I’ve been having huge problems with reverse search (mentioned here @Brokedownandmadeone ), but just not hit something really bizarre about it.  
Tried to reverse search this image.  
Default search came up with zilch. (link being eaten after has come back, not sure if that’s intentional or not, but I liked the link persisting after search)  
However, when I switched “Match distance” to .1 (accidental, because I meant to widen the pool, not shrink it), I got the hit. >>1229939
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
Someone claims to have used the fetcher on this >>2226482 and it grabbed a version that is about 3% lower resolution than what you would get if you directly downloaded  
So… idk
Background Pony #8E63
@Rainboom Dash  
Fetcher can’t access the version from the download button since like last 2 weeks or so. It also no longer fetches DA descriptions as well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide