Report site bugs here

DreamWayPony
Artist -

The selected local settings are not shown on the settings tab, but local settings work fine.  
Tested in Safari/Chrome.  
Input elements not contains “checked” argument.

I did not find the code that sets the checkboxes in the checked position, only the checkbox binding code in local storage.  
Also on github (But I do not know this programming language, but explicitly getting from cookies does not occur.)

full

full
Background Pony #C488
Hello everypony, I hope your day is going well. I am unsure if the following is actually a bug or just lack of design that has yet to be implemented (if it ever will) but the amount of galleries on your personal gallery page is limited to a certain set, and I have to search for my other galleries. But I’m not complaining, just curious about that. It’d be rather nice if I could see them all, but it’s unimportant.

I was also wondering about why part of the URL you get when creating a new gallery has the image ID of the page on which you clicked ‘create new gallery’ when that image does nothing (at least that I’m aware of)? It’d be nice if the image ID could automatically get filled into the gallery cover field and automatically added to the gallery. Just a suggestion ^_^

Have a wonderful day ahead, and thanks for this brilliant site. Wish I could contribute. (don’t know where else I’d get my horse smut XD)
saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
For the last few days, DB has been throwing my login off just constantly, I think I had to login today half a dozen times across 10 hours or so. “Remember me” does nothing. The session persists over active perusal of the site but if I turn away to another thing for say 30 or 45 minutes, it requires me to login again.
NodePoint
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

Ever since the recent update to the site, I have been getting the message “Changed spoiler type to static” most of the time while navigating. Especially when going back a page (it would prevent me from going back a page as it instead goes back to the current page with the same message). Spoiler drop-down was never touched. Known issue?
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
I gots a bug:

Someone commented on an image last night that generated a notification for me before the image was merged. Now when I click on the notification it redirects to the new image but doesn’t mark the notification as read.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I cant tell if its a bug, I am beeing logged out all the time. I have checked the box for stayling logged in. It only happens for this site.
Wellwater
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Just a flurry of H₂O
Clicking on the 20% cooler tag in various images gives me an error message: “You can’t access that page.” I assume the percent sign is the problem character there, since the same thing happens on a few other tags.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
Some changes have been made which will likely reduce the frequency of forced sign-outs, but this should not be taken as a true fix for the issue, which is still pending.
Background Pony #09DB
The warning that’s supposed to come up when trying to save tags with multiple conflicting ratings is broken and just returns back as a 404 error. This includes situations where adding tags for genitals should auto bump up the image rating to explicit. I had an image return a 404 error in the tag field almost half a dozen times before I realized what the problem was.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
Trying to put links in quotation marks “like this on comments/posts causes issues. Trying anything that should make the links avoid parsing won’t fix this. As a matter of fact, it even changes the [==don’t parse==] syntax into part of the link like this.

It displays as: ““like this”:/plane+pony[==”==]”

For now, the only solution I could think of is to type it “like this “ instead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide