Report site bugs here

BiggerNate91
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

AKA A-Bender
Not sure if this issue has been mentioned yet, but using deviantart links to fetch images in the upload page and reverse search doesn’t work.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Wallet After Summer Sale -

PSA: R0 was changed!
The list favouriters page seems to list them in an A-Z, a-z fashion, rather than an Aa-Zz one. It’s really benign and probably not a bug, but I swear they used to be listed as the latter.

Also, I forget if it was there before or not, but when editing an image’s description, there is no option to preview it like there is with comments and forum posts. The option is there when uploading, however.
Optera
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Did the tags related checks get changed in the last weeks?  
Newer images have seemingly random images shown under related.
Cuddleshy

Cuddleshy
For some reason, my account name got switched to my email and I can’t find anywhere to change it back. I looked up the FAQ and do not see the option in my Account Settings.
Cuddleshy

Cuddleshy
@byte[]  
i know which makes it all the more weird.I changed it to Cuddleshy but this morning I see it changed to my email. I don’t know why I cant find the option either. I tried clicking on my “name”, settings and account links and searched through every option and I could not find the option.
Background Pony #62CA
On the gallery search page, navigating to another page of results (First, Prev, 1, 2, Next, Last) will not retain the search query and will begin navigating through all galleries.
Background Pony #1FE1
can’t sign in, gives an error on my username “Please match the requested format”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide