Report site bugs here

Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
Not sure if someone noticed that, but after Philomena update, text tags (bold, italic, underline, etc.) don’t work when they begin in one line and end in another  
To see what I mean:

*This*  
*will*  
*work*

This  
will  
not  
work
SuperSupermario24
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
If you enclose everything in brackets, like this, it will work, though:

[*this
is
a
test*]

produces:

this  
is  
a  
test

In general, brackets can make Textile syntax work in a lot of places it otherwise wouldn’t.
GyroTech
Blitz - For supporting the site
Piaow!! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
So…I’m having a weird filter bug since tye changeover to the new backend. I have nothing spoilered in this filter: https://derpibooru.org/filters/26445 but I keep getting images marked as Hidden:Complex filter when I browse, even when there is no reason for it to hit the filter, and even if there was, as it hit a hidden filter supposedly, it should not have shown up. Clicking on the image does not show it with the same warning, it’s only on thumbnails.

>>2276553 (deleted) for example.
stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

@GyroTech  
You should put spaces on both sides of “”, as “thingstuff” is recognizable as one single tag ||linked image has “mawshot” tag and because of spaces, parser sees “mawshot <another tag>”. It fixes the issue… on my side. It’s not that important for backend parser (you see the image), but important for frontend parser (you see image “hidden”).
Gibus Wearing Brony

Clicking on a tag with the % character in it should automatically search for that tag, but instead it reloads the page with a “You can’t access that page.” error message. Also, trying to search for tags containing that character in the tag search (even with wildcards) returns no results, despite the existence of tags like “20% cooler” and “200% mad”.
Wellwater
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Just a flurry of H₂O
@TheGlitchedWolf  
More seriously, it speeds up websites and makes them cheaper to run by caching pages in a bunch of data centers much closer to individual users than the websites’ own servers. However, nothing is 100% reliable, and one more layer of infrastructure means one more set of things that can go wrong.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Are the tags in filter listings not supposed to be arranged alphabetically anymore? They appear to just be jumbled up at random now, not even arranged by color like tags on images.

…Which I still think was a bad idea, by the way.
Wellwater
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Just a flurry of H₂O
@TexasUberAlles  
Do you mean the list while editing a filter? It looks like that might be sorted by when they were added to the filter. (Viewing a filter seems to show them alphabetically.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide