Report site bugs here

byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Background Pony #4EA7  
The JPEG format is somewhat strange. Given one input file, there are a staggeringly large number of distinct outputs you could decode it to. You will almost certainly find differences in decoded output between different decoders, and even differences in the same decoder when the entropy encoding (lossless step) is performed differently.

The reencoding setup is as follows:  
Background Pony #8457
@byte[]  
The difference is huge, it cannot be explained by different decoders. There are significant differences even with tolerance 32. There’s a bug in optimization code.

@byte[]  
What do you mean by “compromised”? What is the right way to attach 3rd-party images?
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Background Pony #4EA7  
It’s possible that imagemagick is reencoding the image in the strip step. It does not seem possible to me that jpegtran is reencoding the image, because it is not able to.

When I say your link is compromised, I mean that when I visited it on my mobile phone (which does have an advertisement blocker installed, mind you) I was immediately bombarded with a barrage of intrusive advertisements that exploited bugs in the browser to play background audio, vibrate the screen, and prevent me from exiting the browser. I had to reset my device to get it working again.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
A tiny glitch can be seen in >>2286205. The message requesting JavaScript to be permitted refers to “:cdn_host”. :cdn_host should be replaced with an actual URL.

The message originates from lib/philomena_web/templates/layout/_flash_warnings.html.slime.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
I found a bit of an oddity. Bug pony implies bug, which was aliased to insect. However, “bug” still gets added to the image rather than insect. It might be the same for any tag that implies something that was aliased to something different :D
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

What’s the over/under on how many people will show up here and on Discord/IRC complaining about the site being down on Monday because they couldn’t be arsed to see the banner notice? We should get a betting pool started now.
NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Starlight and Sunny Fan
I was just switching between filters to add to them, and the filters dropdown has bugged out somehow

4/7 of my filters are no longer in the “my filters” section of the dropdown, some moved to the “recent filters” section and one has disappeared entirely from the dropdown.

If I go to filters and click “use this filter” it still doesn’t appear in the dropdown
runner2
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Libertatem Noctibus
@TexasUberAlles

Someone should just screenshot the banner and just post it as an image on here. Then to make sure the other portion of the users see it, reupload it with some basic NSFW thing added to it to catch more attention as well.
GlitchedWolf
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
Something weird is going on with the user link system. Everytime I go to it and put artist:TheGlitchedWolf as the tag I want verified and then put a link below it submits the link but removes the tag from it. I can tell because when I go to view details it says there’s no associated tag, and makes it seem like I’m just trying to verify a link by itself over and over.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@TheGlitchedWolf  
I’ll take a look - I have a suspicion what is happening. Expect a PM from me. Before midnight, look to the east.

Update: Your user links are a mess, but I think I see what is happening. I’ve sent you a PM. It’s not a bug, we just need to get your user links sorted out.
Wellwater
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Just a flurry of H₂O
@JP
You have no idea how few people are going to get that joke.

On the one hand, I definitely wasn’t around for Ponibooru.

On the other, “bug compatibility” is enough of a thing to make this funny anyway.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Is it… normal for derpibooru.org and www.derpibooru.org to throw 502s, but trixiebooru.org to connect? I don’t recall that happening before; obviously It’s Cloudflare’s Fault™, but usually it cloudfarts all the mirrors at the same time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide