Report site bugs here

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@reversalmushroom  
I think you may have found the reason behind the bug.  
After checking back, this was actually mentioned before. @Perplexiah and @SuperSupermario24. Not sure about the bug’s status on the “to-do” list or if it was deemed to not be the root cause.

As for the latter bit, it’s just a botched reply. Note the weird link "@PonyPon":/805882\#comment\_54c2fa866368726ba983010......Oh,, while the other replies are only 7 numbers long after “805882#comment_
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
Yeah something is definitely breaking on the Internet, and it doesn’t appear to be us. Seeing greatly increased pageload times locally.
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
It’s weird. I was online last night (not here, but in general), a bit after midnight and load times were blazing fast across the board. It was a lot faster than a couple night before.
Background Pony #321F
@Wiimeiser  
Blocking “feeding”, perhaps? That tag looks like it’s in need of cleaning, it’s caught half way between the feeder fetish and characters eating or being fed in totally non-fetishy ways.
Perelka
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Artist -

growing flowers
(Hi!)  
Filter is resetting to default after closing browser when not logged in. Is this a bug, or some change in site operating?
Background Pony #62CA
I’m getting 500 errors when trying to use a filter with a very large Complex Hide Filter. I don’t think it’s malformed; it saved without reporting any problems.

Per suggestion from Dragonpone, I’ve turned the top few pages of character tags into a hiding exception so that I could hide Them’s Fightin’ Herds images which do not also depict at least a few MLP characters as well.

An equally-large Complex Spoiler Filter operates without issue, probably because it’s handled client-side.

These are private filters but I expect that mods have the power to view them:  
Hiding filter giving 500 errors when used  
~~Spoilering filter that works fine ~~
Background Pony #F15A
@dream-light-at-night  
I’ve already sent a report. It’s better to just scroll down and click “report”, select “other” for the reason, and paste that message into it.
Background Pony #62CA
@The Frowning Pony  
Ah, I would have never guessed that multiple lines were handled any differently. Breaking it up lets it work, thank you!

FWIW, I had the inclusion and exclusion set up correctly for my intent, which is admittedly slightly different from my stated purpose.

@Wiimeiser  
1243 of them, according to my text editor. The first handful of pages from the Tags interface.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Background Pony #9C7C  
Complex Hide filter is essentially a negative search query, and new lines are treated as an OR to any previous line; basically for most usecases you don’t need to have one long convoluted query and instead have multiple short ones.

For your case, it’s logically fine, but there’s a technical limitation on how long a single query can be. I guess there could be some validation on saving.
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Deserter  
No, they were unintentionally not indexed, and I have some choice words for the restore script I used.

We’re filling them back in. It’ll probably take a while for them to repopulate though.
Gangue
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Inexcisable
It seems like they’re just invisible to searches, not outright missing. the posts are still there, if you’ve got a link to the post elsewhere. I think. I don’t have many links to posts.
Bluest
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

hello  
some of my 3d animation was lost , my uploads is 205 but about 10 of them is missing.  
any idea whats happened?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide