Report site bugs here

Rare
Applejack - For Patreon supporters
Rarijack - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

#1 Rarijack Enthusiast
@Mosea  
@Marker  
I’m aware commenting auto-subscribes you to the thread, but I wanna opt out of that. Having to press “unsubscribe” after every one of my comments is….well, a minor inconvenience, but I’d still like to have the option again.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I mean, a checkbox in the options to turn off auto-subscribe would be nice for a lot of people, I guess, but when all you have to do is click the bell on your Notifications page to unsubscribe from something I can’t imagine it’s a super high priority.
Mosea
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Or maybe even an account setting where you can toggle whether to be auto-subscribed or not. With the toggle default being on for having auto-subcribe, since I imagine most people do want it, considering they commented and want to see if anyone replied to you. Hell, even a more complex system would be an option to be notified for if someone replies to you comment only.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Mosea  
The former is how it worked before switch to Philomena, the latter is not feasible to implement without adding an entire personal-notifications system.
Background Pony #52A9
You’ve been banned!
You cannot create comments or posts or update metadata (or do anything but read, really) until about 4 hours from now.
The reason given by the administrator who banned you is:
Rule #6 - If we delete a comment for breaking rules, please do not repeat it. And if you don’t like the ‘canon’ of an image, filter the appropriate tags - if you want to debate your favorite ships or what is or is not canon, use the forums - not fan art. (Ban ID: F89E7BB).

I get this in my main browser. Does not appear when in private mode or on another browser. I did not comment twice on something or had any comment removed.

This is kinda weird.
Background Pony #52A9
@Damaged

You misinterpreted my post. I did not do anything that would have resulted in this ban. Like, physically impossible since it’s mentioning A.) a removed comment that did not happen, B.)something I did not even comment and C.) nothing I reposted

Thus, a bug.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
Reverse search fails to find this pic even though fetch causes it to display correctly. Specifically, inserting that URL, clicking Fetch, waiting until it appears and then clicking Reverse Search refreshes the page with “couldn’t find any images” staying;  
Using a direct link to what is supposed to be the result, namely >>2227474, makes it show up as expected, along with an unrelated predominantly red-colored pic with white background.

Also, the “Results” part of the page prooobably shouldn’t be visible until a search is performed.
Background Pony #52A9
@The Frowning Pony

Well sorry to be a bother on this but that does not make any sense. Is there more info I could provide that would make it clear that I did not post any comment with such a content at all that would even remotely be a reason for a ban or not?
runner2
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Libertatem Noctibus
Not certain if this has been noticed yet, but there seems to be an issue with WEBM thumbnails again. They used to be formatted as small gif files that only had a handful of scenes displayed and skipped through to give you an idea of what the WEBM contained while looking at the thumbnail in a search. It seems now it still does the gif thumbnails but it does it of the entire WEBM in slow motion. It’s really annoying to load a search that has several WEBMs in it and the page takes forever to load because it’s loading several full WEBMs in a slow speed thumbnail gif format.

Hopefully this doesn’t require a big fix and can easily go back to how it was with the quick to load preview gifs of WEBMs.
Wellwater
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Just a flurry of H₂O
@Background Pony #52A9  
I think the point is that you can provide that information in Discord or by email (i.e. privately). It’s not that they don’t believe you or are unwilling to help, it’s just not a bug as such.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Barhandar  
Because it’s not really made for reverse search, it’s made for duplicate detection, and in the context of duplicate detection you can make approximations like “the image may only be reencoded or evenly rescaled”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide