Report site bugs here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Dex Stewart  
Cool. There’s nothing on our site that is telling Cloudflare to bounce those IPs, but we have been getting it by spam or DDOS style lately, and it’s possible that Cloudflare treated your IP as suspect because of that. But if it’s clear now, that means you’re either on a new address or it was a transient. So, fixed!
dream-light-at-night

dream-light@night:~$ ▌
Found weird bug on derpicdn.net. This thumbnail gone & appear many times. First time i see is gone ( visit link show: openresty error page) yesterday & today appear again like this:  
full  
BTW, I frequently visit derpibooru in incognito tab. So don’t ask for clear cache.  
–Edit  
Oh yeah, that image is deleted because DNP request. You can see on my gallery.  
full  
-Edit again  
Now, i know cause the problem. The problem maybe in cloudflare server.  
Explain: I use VPN for test cloudflare server region ( Australia & Japan )  
VPN Australia  
VPN Japan
T12

I hid an image by accident. It has disappeared from my watch list, but it doesn’t appear when I search for my:hidden.
T12

Buttons on the bar above pictures (fave, like, dislike, hide, etc) do not lose their coloured highlight when toggled off. Only when the page is refreshed do they display correctly.

Edit: Applies only on mobile - looks like it could be due to the mobile not triggering a mouseout event (or similar) based on pc behaviour testing.

Edit2: Tapping elsewhere on the screen clears the highlight correctly, but is not necessarily obvious when trying (and appearing to fail) to turn off a button.
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
@T12  
It’s because when you tap a button on mobile it “focuses” the button. It’s as if you have the cursor hovering over it, which would cause the button to become coloured on desktop.
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
The fancy tag editor seems a bit weird on mobile.

Interacting with it causes the page to pan and zoom, and autocomplete popup will sometimes flicker or appear in odd positions.

Also when I click on a dropdown it doesn’t add the tag in, it just fills the value into the text field, and will sometimes click whatever is behind the dropdown too.
Panko Pai
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
IDK if someone noticed, but gifs that originally have long delays at the last frame always seem to have it reduced on fixed resolutions.  
To see what I mean,  
Take this GIF for example  

On non-original resolutions (like here) the GIF seem to end abruptly, but in original size, there’s a delay on last frame of the GIF
Joshua
Duck - Duck cannon at high speed
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Since the Beginning  -

There’s a message on my notifications page that won’t go away. I tried to delete it, but when I do, it says “You can’t access this page”. I don’t know what page it says I was trying to access, and I want my notifications page clean.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
Image navigation should broadly be fixed. Even navigating through search results with random ordering should work as expected now.
Background Pony #F2B3
I don’t know what’s going on here, but I’m unable to view images/comments and threads while logged in, they give me 5XX server errors. I have to log out in order to access them
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide