Report site bugs here

anon25565
Artist -

Inkscaping Nerd
Hello, I tried using the derpibooru API to save a list of my favorited images, but I cannot use the API programmatically because apparently it is behind cloudflare’s anti bot detection?

https://derpibooru.org/api/v1/json/search/images is the url I tried to access, it works fine from the browser but when I do the request from code, I get a “are you a robot” verification kind of HTML document instead of the JSON I requested.
Background Pony #62CA
The quick tag links overlap each other.

full

I was wondering why I would sometimes click (what appeared to be) on one tag and get the one below it instead.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Technowolf  
@Mo1  
If you have a complex filter with “my:hidden” and a whole lot of brackets, delete that part. It’s suspected some sort of 3rd party “helper” userscript is adding that and support for hyper-nested queries is deprecated. Additionally, filtering “my:hidden” does nothing as the images are hidden by a different function.
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
I posted this on Discord but

I noticed it doesn’t fetch the highest quality Twitter image when posting in a link  
It fetched the 1200 x 1200 instead of 1280 x 1280 with slightly but pretty significant amount more compression artifacts
Background Pony #62CA
Tags that are aliased seem impossible to remove from an image. (Several images have tags that are aliased.)

Related, half-bug half-enhancement/feature: tag implications can add tags which have been aliased - so, either the site should check and follow aliasing when executing implications, or, the routine to set up an alias should update anything that implies that tag to instead imply the alias target. (Maybe it already does the latter and there are just some old relics to fix manually?)
Twilight_Shimmer
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Ends begins with word game

This has been bugging me (no pun intended) for awhile now. The 30 seconds between comments needs either fixed or removed as it does not always work as it is supposed to. I can count many MANY times I have viewed and commented on images in less then 30 seconds without waiting. And then there is the rare time that the 30 second thing actually DOES work. Mind you I am not saying I am against the rule, what I am against is that if it is supposed to be a thing, it should ALWAYS work
BigBuggyBastage
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
For about the better part of the past hour (since ~07:00 UTC), I’ve been unable to download images from Derpibooru, using the Download or DS buttons. I don’t get an error message, it just sits there after clicking (message at the bottom of the browser says “Waiting for derpibooru.org…”, browser’s spinning icon spins), and does nothing.

EDIT: Oddly, I can still view pages here on Derpibooru without a problem, or upvote, comment on images (or in this forum/thread obviously), etc.; the only thing I can’t do is download images.

I’m sure Cloudflare is the problem, but thought it best to let you guys & gals know, anyway.

EDIT 2: I found that I can download images IFF I access the site through my VPN.

EDIT 3: Nevermind, I guess…? Cloudflare un-f*cked itself, and downloads are working as intended/normal again, with or without VPN. Yay! :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide