Report site bugs here

PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
In any of these cases, the error message could be better. Something like “contains unsupported emoji/characters” instead of “too many bytes” or “does not match format”
@Lil_VampireCJ
They should be standard Unicode emojis. They may be too new to be supported on Android.
I’ll try using  to make an Apple logo (it’s a private-use character, so it’ll probably be rejected).
@Hopen Way
🏴‍☠️ is 🏴 + ZWJ + ☠️ (or maybe ☠)
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
In any of these cases, the error message could be better. Something like “contains unsupported emoji/characters” instead of “too many bytes” or “does not match format”
@Lil_VampireCJ
They should be standard Unicode emojis. They may be too new to be supported on Android.
I’ll try using  to make an Apple logo (it’s a private-use character, so it’ll probably be rejected).
Right, well I am aware apple have recently released new emojis(again) & likely the other companies have not released & cached onto it yet meaning they still have to optimise them and add their own versions of them. I am currently typing this on my desktop & all I see are squares like this: []
However, if I go onto my iPhone real quick, I can see the emoji.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
Most websites and codes reject emotes entirely, some have them optimised or optimised very little but most websites are beginning to just add their own entirely instead of constantly having to add and optimise new ones that Apple Releases etc.
Posted Report
Hopen Way
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

🔥 le mayo 🔥
I can’t open a new report. It gives me the “You may not have more than 3 open reports at a time” message, even though my last (successfully opened) report was months ago, and my “reports” page shows no open report.
Edit: appears to be a Tor/onion site thing. Things worked fine when I used Chrome.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
Image hotlinking doesn’t seem to be working. I tried a few different places and none worked including Imgur, which I’ve used before.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ

Lil_VampireCJ
Lol sites acting weird. Some fancy text popping up in various places…
large
large
large
large
There are other places & parts of the site this is happening to, I thought I’d report it I haven’t seen this happen before but the browser I am using is Opera.
Update: I managed to fix it; I had to restart my browser tho it didn’t need to restart for a update and the issue has seemed to of fixed on its own but this was weird as heck.
Background Pony #62CA
@Lil_VampireCJ
It’s the font that’s used for icons failing to load or to be displayed. It happens to me sometimes (seems like when my browser’s running low on RAM but I don’t have proof for that) and is fixed by a reload without caching.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
It’s the font that’s used for icons failing to load or to be displayed. It happens to me sometimes (seems like when my browser’s running low on RAM but I don’t have proof for that) and is fixed by a reload without caching.
Yeah, it fixed straight away for me when I did a browser restart.
Posted Report
Roxor
Artist -

@Background Pony #62CA
I usually get that the first time I switch to a Derpibooru tab in a session of Firefox. The next tab will show it fine. I just assumed the page rendering overtook the image loading and it hadn’t cached the images for the icons. Never would have suspected it had been done with a font.
Posted Report
Background Pony #A3B6
I noticed that the animated SVG user badges are using up quite a lot of CPU time (~35% on each of my 4 cores) on my old PC. The animated GIF ad banners don’t cause this problem. I can reproduce it for example on this page. Don’t even need to scroll down, second and fourth post have a bunch of animated badges near the username.
That’s on Arch, Firefox, old AMD CPU, old Nvidia GPU. Can anyone reproduce this?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide