Report site bugs here

Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@kleptomage
Your filter’s complex hide string was broken. I changed it to preserve the meaning it had, but actually work. I’ll PM you a copy of your original hide filter string as it was prior to my edits. The site should work fine now for you.
k154

Maybe this is not the right place to ask, but I could not find a more appropriate place.
I have a question not really about bugs,
I am interested if you have not changed the scripts on the site today ?
Princess Celestia

Administrator
Devops
@kleptomage
I suspect that this is because Typescript is currently inter-operating with classic Javascript, and Typescript is much stricter about checking data types. The error suggests that Typescript function was passed an incorrect input.
Background Pony #7C93
@The Smiling Pony
oh you want specifics? ok then
AH CANT DO SQUAT and half the images are broken or missing most of the time, had to switch browsers twice jsut to be able to get into forums and post, and can only do that as guest.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
  • What is “squat”? Post, comment, upload, search, navigate,…?
  • Which images, anything in common? Size, image type, post date?
  • Are they missing or are they broken?
  • Which browser do you use normally? Which version on which OS? Any plugins/extensions that affect JS? Do the problems happen on other browers?
  • Are you on a mobile connection, a home network, a VPN?
This is clearly a problem specific to you, and if you don’t give any actual helpful specifics, nobody’s going to be able to help you.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
There’s been an issue identified with filters and watchlists related to aberrantly formatted characters. A possible temporary solution may be to copy-paste the contents of the current filter / watchlist to a simple text editor (like Notepad) and back into the filter / watchlist.
Background Pony #7C93
@The Smiling Pony
cant like/fave, comment, upload, view most images (most show as blank others show as X)
had to switch to diff browser to even get to, let alone post on forums.
so for the LAST time, whatever patch/update/‘improvement’ or whatever was installed
UNDO, as it screws most browsers.
Princess Celestia

Administrator
Devops
@Background Pony #7C93
Switch to one of the system filters (e.g. “Everything”), if that doesn’t help then remove your complex watchlist query from your profile settings (save it somewhere else).
I have an idea of what’s happening and why. We’re not undoing anything, but I can fix this behavior.
Update: I fixed your filter, site should work for you now.
Background Pony #5D2C
I can’t report images, clicking the “Report” tab under images returns an “Error!” message under the tab instead of, uhh, ui elements to make the dupe or general report. Doesn’t seem to be a filter issue, tried using the Default filter and the result is the same.
k154

just for information:
Firefox 52esr can no longer display most images, change voting scores, or write posts.
SyntaxError: invalid property id app-f24a4304d9f3558f3cee23d6732f1d77.js:1:18154
I understand that the browser is not new but still sad. This is the last official version that is available to install on windows xp.
If you’re interested https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/52.9.0esr archive.
Background Pony #62CA
Yes, it’s intentional

@Princess Celestia
Weasyl could get added to the furry sites, too
*.userapi.com is VK
*.wixmp.com is deviantArt
*.facdn.net is FurAffinity
(not that anyone should use those as source URLs, but, people do)
old.reddit.com and new.reddit.com are also Reddit subdomains
mobile.twitter.com and pic.twitter.com are also Twitter subdomains
portfolio.commishes.com and ping.commishes.com are also commishes subdomains
ko-fi.com, boosty.to, subscribestar.adult and fanbox.cc are (optionally) pay sites like Patreon - fanbox is associated with Pixiv
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide