Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Results of staff polling on borderline content and Rule #0

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
This thread is to share some information on internal polling conducted to better define Rule #0 in relation to borderline content.

3 polls were conducted among staff to consider a variety of images against the W
IP policy of not allowing "Content containing blatant hate speech, or promotion of or propaganda for prejudicial views".

I will
be making a post for each poll's result, 3 in total, showing nearest-whole-number percentages (simple majority; 51% decides). Images under "Rule #0" are ones we thinkought we should be deleted under the WIP policy, and "Not Rule #0" are okay ait; this will bea used to by geth at morule's stafindards;l policy, at which point the images involved will be reviewed again once a more final wording has been chosen.

This thread is locked to keep it easy to read; feedback should go to "[this thread":](/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread).
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
This thread is to share some information on internal polling conducted to better define Rule #0 in relation to borderline content.

I will be making a post for each poll's result, 3 in total, showing nearest-whole-number percentages (simple majority; 51% decides). Images under "Rule #0" are ones we will be delethingk forwe such rould delete, and "Not Rule #0" are okay at least by that rule's standards; the images involved will be reviewed again once a more final wording has been chosen.
This thread is locked to keep it easy to read; feedback should go to "this thread":/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar

I will be making a post for each poll's result, 3 in total, showing nearest-whole-number percentages (simple majority; 51% decides). Images under "Rule #0" are ones we will be deleting for such rule, and "Not Rule #0" are okay at least by that rule's standards.
This thread is locked to keep itr easy to remain cleard; feedback mayshould bego ato "thisk thread ":/for aums/met a la/teopics/r ule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar

I will be making a post for each poll's result, 3 in total, showing nearest-whole-number percentages (simple majority; 51% decides). Images under "Rule #0" are ones we will be deleting for such rule, and "Not Rule #0" are okay at least by that rule's standards.
This thread is locked to try to remain clear; feedback may be asked for at a later point.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar

I will be making a post for each poll's result, 3 in total, showing nearest-whole-number percentages. Images under "Rule #0" are ones we will be deleting for such rule, and "Not Rule #0" are okay at least by that rule's standards.
This thread is locked to try to remain clear; feedback may be asked for at a later point.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar

I will be making a post for each poll's result, 3 in total. Images under "notRule okay#0" are ones we will be deleting, wfor suchi rule, thand "Noset Rundler #0" are okay" willat of coursleast bey kepthat ruple's standards.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar

I will be making a post for each poll's result, 3 in total. Images under "not okay" are ones we will be deleting, while those under "okay" will onf course be kept up.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar

I will be making a post for each poll's result, 3 in total. Images under "not okay" are ones we will be deleting soon.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna