Results of staff polling on borderline content and Rule #0

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
This thread is to share some information on internal polling conducted to better define Rule #0 in relation to borderline content.

3 polls were conducted among staff to consider a variety of images against the WIP policy of not allowing “Content containing blatant hate speech, or promotion of or propaganda for prejudicial views”.

I will be making a post for each poll’s result, 3 in total, showing nearest-whole-number percentages (simple majority; 51% decides). Images under “Rule #0” are ones we thought should be deleted under the WIP policy, and “Not Rule #0” are okay it; this will be used to get a more final policy, at which point the images will be reviewed again.  
This thread is locked to keep it easy to read; feedback should go to this thread.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Here are the results of the third poll:  
Rule #0:  
(78%) (67%) (56%) (61%)  
(67%) >>1259971s (deleted) (61%)

Not Rule #0:  
>>2371666s (deleted) (6%) >>2120525s (deleted) (33%) (11%) (44%) (0%) (44%) (50%)  
>>422098s (deleted) (28%) (39%) (44%) (44%) (50%) (44%)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Keeping clear