Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Obviously, the hot topic is the metabar. It's now spaced-out and uploader is left-aligned. The plan is to have artist credit on the left and uploader on the right, and spacing out seemed the appropriate way to go.

There's been a lot of feedback on it being not great on wide monitors.

The main thing I want to know is whether just going back to left-aligned will be good enough not only for the now, but for when we have both artist credit and uploader credit (on opposite sides).

Furthermore, ideas on what to do for the centered layout would be appreciated.

Additionally, the lack of "VS" and "DS" on the short-filename buttons has been a topic of discussion. The plan is actually to make a client-side setting for View and Download that determines which filenames to use, so there would only be the two buttons.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Obviously, the hot topic is the metabar. It's now spaced-out and uploader is left-aligned. The plan is to have artist credit on the left and uploader on the right, and spacing out seemed the appropriate way to go.
There's been a lot of feedback on it being not great on wide monitors.
The main thing I want to know is whether just going back to left-aligned will be good enough not only for the now, but for when we have both artist credit and uploader credit (on opposite sides).

Additionally, the lack of "VS" and "DS" on the short-filename buttons has been a topic of discussion. The plan is actually to make a client-side setting for View and Download that determines which filenames to use, so there would only be the two buttons.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna