Viewing last 25 versions of post by WingbeatPony in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
"[@Princess Luna":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3662865#post_3662865
)  
I think the tooltip might be better off saying "long filename," right now it's a bit redundant with the dropdown. Either or.

I like the file info on the bottom of the metabar, makes sense with the other info on that line.

I just think it's a little weird having anything shoved all the way to the right-hand side, a problem easily solved by removing the @`justify-content: space-between@` attribute from the metabar. If you do literally nothing else, that's the one thing that'd make a big difference.

Also, with the information thus categorized again, wny not bring back the color difference in the top and bottom metabar? Without it, it looks like just one bar with content that fits poorly, rather than two bars with different purposes (dynamic, interactive stuff, and static informational stuff).

But yes, this is a good change, and I approve so far.
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony
WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
"@Princess Luna":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3662865#post_3662865
I think the tooltip might be better off saying "long filename," right now it's a bit redundant with the dropdown. Either or.

I like the file info on the bottom of the metabar, makes sense with the other info on that line.

I just think it's a little weird having anything shoved all the way to the right-hand side, a problem easily solved by removing the @justify-content: space-between@ attribute from the metabar. If you do literally nothing else, that's the one thing that'd make a big difference.

Also, with the information thus categorized again, wny not bring back the color difference in the top and bottom metabar? Without it, it looks like just one bar with content that fits poorly, rather than two bars with different purposes (dynamic, interactive stuff, and static informational stuff).
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony