Viewing last 25 versions of post by NamelessNP in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Starlight and Sunny Fan
Ok, the current version looks a lot nicer, the only problem I see is that dropdown menus don't work on mobile devices like they do on pcs, tapping it immediately does the default action for that menu. But that's an problissuem with other parts of the site too so not a huge deal.
No reason given
Edited by NamelessNP
NamelessNP
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Starlight and Sunny Fan
Ok, the current version looks a lot nicer, the only problem I see is that dropdown menus don't work on mobile devices like they do on pcs, tapping it immediately does the default action for that menu. But that's a problem with other parts of the site too so not a huge deal
No reason given
Edited by NamelessNP
NamelessNP
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ruby -

Starlight and Sunny Fan
Ok, the current version looks a lot nicer, the only problem I see is that dropdown menus don't work on mobile devices like they do on pcs, tapping it immediately does the default action for that menu
No reason given
Edited by NamelessNP
NamelessNP
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ruby -

Starlight and Sunny Fan
Ok, the current version looks a lot nicer, the only problem I see is that dropdown menus don't work on mobile devices like they do on pcs, tapping it immediately does the default action
No reason given
Edited by NamelessNP