Viewing last 25 versions of post by Rainb0wDashie in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

Rainb0wDashie
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Said some of this in the other thread

The icon bar is back to normal without those giant gaps but now the download button is defaulted without tags. I organize my pictures by tags and now not only is the button not in it’s normal place so I keep accidentally clicking the wrong things but now I’m download the short filename version by mistake as well because the long version is no longer default. Now I have to re-memorize where the download button is, hover over, and do an extra click to get the download I want instead of just having two fucking buttons like before.

What was so bad about having two different download buttons? Why are these design choices always one step forward and two steps back?

No reason given
Edited by Rainb0wDashie
Rainb0wDashie
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Said some of this in the other thread

The icon bar is back to normal without those giant gaps but now the download button is defaulted without tags. I organize my pictures by tags and now not only is the button not in it’s normal place so I keep accidentally clicking the wrong things but now I’m download the short filename version by mistake as well because the long version is no longer default. Now I have to memorize where the download button is, hover over, and do an extra click to get the download I want instead of just having two fucking buttons like before.

What was so bad about having two different download buttons? Why are these design choices always one step forward and two steps back?

No reason given
Edited by Rainb0wDashie