Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.
The Crystal Empire Art Event - Let's celebrate the 10 year anniversary of The Crystal Empire with an art event!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by SuperSupermario24 in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

SuperSupermario24
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
Having one option as a dropdown menu is only going to piss off the people who use the one that gets put under the dropdown. I think it should either be an option, or made separate buttons again.

In the event that the separate buttons are brought back, I suppose if you want to keep them as icons you could add an "S" or something to the short-filename buttons to distinguish them, if that's possible.
No reason given
Edited by SuperSupermario24
SuperSupermario24
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
Having one option as a dropdown menu is only going to piss off the people who use the one that gets put under the dropdown. I think it should either be an option, or made separate buttons again.

I suppose if you want to keep them as icons you could add an "S" or something to the short-filename buttons to distinguish them, if that's possible.
No reason given
Edited by SuperSupermario24