Viewing last 25 versions of post by WingbeatPony in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
"[@Zeb":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3673508#post_3673508
)  
I'm good with the description being visible when empty for OP's purposes - gives a place for that edit button - but for everyone else it does feel vestigial.

Putting the "Description" header back on would also be a good thing, but would also exacerbate the problem of an empty description taking up space. I think, then, that the empty description might just be to reinforce that space as being where to find the description, which is too indirect for my liking. That is, you either know that's where the description iswould be, or you have a description with no label. I would much prefer the description to have a title when it is visible, and hidden any other time, as you suggest.
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony
WingbeatPony
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Tag horse
"@Zeb":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3673508#post_3673508
I'm good with the description being visible when empty for OP's purposes - gives a place for that edit button - but for everyone else it does feel vestigial.

Putting the "Description" header back on would also be a good thing, but would also exacerbate the problem of an empty description taking up space. I think, then, that the empty description might just be to reinforce that space as being where to find the description, which is too indirect for my liking. That is, you either know that's where the description is, or you have a description with no label. I would much prefer the description to have a title when it is visible, and hidden any other time, as you suggest.
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony
WingbeatPony

Tag horse
"@Zeb":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3673508#post_3673508

Putting the "Description" header back on would also be a good thing, but would also exacerbate the problem of an empty description taking up space. I think, then, that the empty description might just be to reinforce that space as being where to find the description, which is too indirect for my liking.
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony