Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"[@Jondor":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3673660#post_3673660
)  
We'll be doing a bit more testing as far as width, things shouldn't be wrapping.

"

[
@Lead Pie":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3673665#post_3673665
)  
Less fancy logic in views is very good because it improves performance and makes maintenance easier. In general, complication is bad. They are I think colored slightly differently than before.

Now, something that hasn't been previously mentioned is user links. For reasons of performance in dealing with artist credit, and improve our database setup, they're going to change a little. The current plan is one tag per user link, but allowing duplicates as far as the actual link part of the user link (so you'd have one user link for every tag specific you). Most user links are only 1 or 2 tags anyways, so it isn't a big change, but it will look slightly different on user pages when you've got multiple tags.

User links will also be receiving some UI changes to make it a little more intuitive to create them.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"@Jondor":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3673660#post_3673660
We'll be doing a bit more testing as far as width, things shouldn't be wrapping.

"@Lead Pie":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3673665#post_3673665
Less fancy logic in views is very good because it improves performance and makes maintenance easier. In general, complication is bad. They are I think colored slightly differently than before.

Now, something that hasn't been previously mentioned is user links. For reasons of performance in dealing with artist credit, and improve our database setup, they're going to change a little. The current plan is one tag per user link, but allowing duplicates as far as the actual link part of the user link (so you'd have one user link for every tag specific you). Most user links are only 1 or 2 tags anyways, so it isn't a big change, but it will look slightly different on user pages when you've got multiple tags.
User links will also be receiving some UI changes to make it a little more intuitive to create them.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna