Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarthBarf in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

DarthBarf
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"[@WingbeatPony":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3683085#post_3683085
)  
Yeah, this is the perfect example of why you don't mindlessly start changing stuff just because you want to for some arbitrary reason and getting passive-aggressive because people reject your changes for being objectively bad. The exceptionally terrible change was done to Description block and I'm all hands to revert it to how it was. The extra icons for "Post" button, however, just added to sensory overload, and should go away.

What we have **right now**, even if it's an April Fools theme, is great and should stay (save for the colours, upvote/downvote buttons and KGB-esque labels, of course).
Reason: Typo.
Edited by DarthBarf
DarthBarf
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

"@WingbeatPony":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3683085#post_3683085
Yeah, this is the prerfect example of why you don't mindlessly start changing stuff just because you want to for some arbitrary reason and getting passive-aggressive because people reject your changes for being objectively bad. The exceptionally terrible change was done to Description block and I'm all hands to revert it to how it was. The extra icons for "Post" button, however, just added to sensory overload, and should go away.

What we have *right now*, even if it's an April Fools theme, is great and should stay (save for the colours, upvote/downvote buttons and KGB-esque labels, of course).
Reason: Typo.
Edited by DarthBarf
DarthBarf
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@WingbeatPony":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3683085#post_3683085
Yeah, this is the prefect example of why you don't mindlessly start changing stuff just because you want to for some arbitrary reason and getting passive-aggressive because people reject your changes for being objectively bad. The exceptionally terrible change was done to Description block and I'm all hands to revert it to how it was. The extra icons for "Post" button, however, just added to sensory overload, and should go away.

What we have *right now*, even if it's an April Fools theme, is great and should stay (save for the colours, upvote/downvote buttons and KGB-esque labels, of course).
No reason given
Edited by DarthBarf