Viewing last 25 versions of post by WingbeatPony in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
"[@Princess Luna":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3690662#post_3690662
)  
Going to comment on some new things this time around:

1. There's some weird spacing around usernames (and artist names, in the mockup) that I don't remember being there before, but that might just be a result of the mismatched vertical/horizontal padding when the link is highlighted, which I also don't remember happening before. Everything else is the full height of the line, but this one is not. If the alignment gets fixed, the badges could use a similar amount of space on the right-hand side, too.

2. As a result of the new fontawesome icons, the 3 buttons in the search bar are now 1 pixel taller than the bar itself. I think this might be what causes them to jump to a new line on my phone in mobile view.

Edit: this seems to be browser-specific, this one's probably better off in the bug thread.

3. Is there a reason why the image dimensions aren't in bold text anymore?
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony
WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
"@Princess Luna":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3690662#post_3690662
Going to comment on some new things this time around:

1. There's some weird spacing around usernames (and artist names, in the mockup) that I don't remember being there before, but that might just be a result of the mismatched vertical/horizontal padding when the link is highlighted, which I also don't remember happening before. Everything else is the full height of the line, but this one is not. If the alignment gets fixed, the badges could use a similar amount of space on the right-hand side, too.

2. As a result of the new fontawesome icons, the 3 buttons in the search bar are now 1 pixel taller than the bar itself. I think this might be what causes them to jump to a new line on my phone in mobile view.

3. Is there a reason why the image dimensions aren't in bold text anymore?
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony