Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

CruFox
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Tag? Tag.
Just make the option to choose if I want my default view to be "With tags" or "Without tags".

For me it would be the latter.

The long link looks horrible when send to people on chats/PM and I use it regularly to share stuff with people. Also what was wrong about the old "VS" exactly? There is plenty of space for it anyway.
No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Tag? Tag.
Just make the option to choose if I want my default view to be "With tags" or "Without tags".

The long link looks horrible when send to people on chats/PM and I use it regularly to share stuff with people. Also what was wrong about the old "VS" exactly? There is plenty of space for it anyway.
No reason given
Edited by CruFox