Viewing last 25 versions of post by evan555alpha in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Wallet After Summer Sale -

PSA: R0 was changed!
"[@Princess Luna":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3695506#post_3695506
)  
This is much, much, _*much_* better than the crap before. Thank you for finally listening.

Though there is one little difference between current and the old metabar that I'd like changed in the current, if at all possible. Namely, the swapping of the @`VS@` and @`Download@` buttons.

I'd also like tags unconstrained again. Horizontal > vertical.

Ho
wever, when you mention:
[bq]

>
Client setting for view/download is coming[/bq]

Does this mean that those god-awful dropdowns are coming back? Or does it mean that there will eventually just be one button?
Reason: Forgot to mention tags.
Edited by evan555alpha
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Wallet After Summer Sale -

PSA: R0 was changed!
"@Princess Luna":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3695506#post_3695506
This is much, much, _much_ better than the crap before. Thank you for finally listening.

Though there is one little difference between current and the old metabar that I'd like changed in the current, if at all possible. Namely, the swapping of the @VS@ and @Download@ buttons.

However, when you mention:
[bq]Client setting for view/download is coming[/bq]
Does this mean that those god-awful dropdowns are coming back? Or does it mean that there will eventually just be one button?
No reason given
Edited by evan555alpha