Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"[@Joshua":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3703510#post_3703510
)  
[@Pagan](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3703548#post_3703548)  
You're on the limited desktop layout. It can't fit everything.

"
You might have some room because of a short filter name, but filter names can be slightly longer.

[
@SuperSupermario24":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3703528#post_3703528
)  
Grrr, the perpetual problem of having to add in spaces in seemingly random places because something can be either text or a link. It's clear that I need to just fix this in the code that handles author-naming so that the individual pages aren't responsible for it.

"

[
@NamelessNP":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3703533#post_3703533
)  
Displaying an unlimited number of _*anything_* on a page is a bad idea.

Improvements for when there's no user links or when artist=uploader etc. can come in time. I didn't want to bundle too much more into this because the scope of it grew greatly during development.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"@Joshua":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3703510#post_3703510

"@SuperSupermario24":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3703528#post_3703528
Grrr, the perpetual problem of having to add in spaces in seemingly random places because something can be either text or a link. It's clear that I need to just fix this in the code that handles author-naming so that the individual pages aren't responsible for it.

"@NamelessNP":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3703533#post_3703533
Displaying an unlimited number of _anything_ on a page is a bad idea.

Improvements for when there's no user links or when artist=uploader etc. can come in time. I didn't want to bundle too much more into this because the scope of it grew greatly during development.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"@Joshua":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3703510#post_3703510

"@SuperSupermario24":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3703528#post_3703528

No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna