Viewing last 25 versions of post by reversalmushroom in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

reversalmushroom
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You're gay.
I just found an weinterdesting glitch on this image: >>805882

The bottom 4 of the 5 links to see PonyPon's reply are glitched. The 1st one brings up no reply and just adds "#comment_54c2fa866368726ba983010......Oh" to the URL. The bottom 3 add a duplicate of the entire webpage into the middle of the comment section. And you can click those 3 links in the duplicate to add another duplicate and repeat the process to infinitely add more duplicates.

I think it might have something to do with either that person's name not being PonyPon anymore or the link in those 3 being to an image that was overwritten.

I wonder if this glitch was always there or came about because of the website being rewritten.
No reason given
Edited by reversalmushroom
reversalmushroom
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You're gay.
I just found a weird glitch on this image: >>805882

The bottom 4 of the 5 links to see PonyPon's reply are glitched. The 1st one brings up no reply and just adds "#comment_54c2fa866368726ba983010......Oh" to the URL. The bottom 3 add a duplicate of the entire webpage into the middle of the comment section. And you can click those 3 links in the duplicate to add another duplicate and repeat the process, to infinitely adding more coduplies of cathe webpages.

I think it might have something to do with either that person's name not being PonyPon anymore or the link in those 3 being to an image that was overwritten.
No reason given
Edited by reversalmushroom