Viewing last 25 versions of post by Moonlight Bloom in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

Moonlight Bloom
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

"[@byte[]":](/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=4799849#post_4799849
)  
That's _*much_* better in my opinion. Granted, I still like the old/original ones better because I'm used to them (and that's just how I am), but I don't see any objective issues with this version, aside from _*maybe_* the number text being _*slightly_* more bold than they used to (but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me). Overall: I could live with this hypothetical version.
No reason given
Edited by Moonlight Bloom
Moonlight Bloom
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

"@byte[]":/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=4799849#post_4799849
That's _much_ better in my opinion. Granted, I still like the old ones better because I'm used to them (and that's just how I am), but I don't see any objective issues with this version, aside from _maybe_ the number text being _slightly_ more bold than they used to (but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me). Overall: I could live with this hypothetical version.
No reason given
Moonlight Bloom
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

"@byte[]":/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=4799849#post_4799849
That's _much_ better in my opinion. Granted, I still like the old ones better because I'm used to them (and that's just how I am), but I don't see any objective issues with this version, aside from _maybe_ the number text being _slightly_ more bold than they used to (but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me). Overall: I could live with this version.
No reason given