Viewing last 25 versions of post by reversalmushroom in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

reversalmushroom
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You're gay.
-~~Yeah, I just put both of those in and got no results. Could you please post a link of a search using either of those methods?-

~~

EDIT: Sorry, I got confused because I put in the parenthesis, which causes it not to work. But yay, thanks!
No reason given
Edited by reversalmushroom
reversalmushroom
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You're gay.
-Yeah, I just put both of those in and got no results. Could you please post a link of a search using either of those methods?-

EDIT: Sorry, I got confused because I put in the parenthesis, which causes it not to work. But yay, thanks!
No reason given
reversalmushroom

You're gay.
-Yeah, I just put both of those in and got no results. Could you please post a link of a search using either of those methods?-

Sorry, I got confused because I put in the parenthesis, which causes it not to work. But yay, thanks!
No reason given