Some questions about tags

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
“Photo” is used for anything that’s actually a photo, be it “real life”, a photo of a plushie or toy or whatnot, a photo of a printout of 2D art, whatnot. People care about that, it seems.

“Real life” is the whole “shopping ponies onto pictures” thing.
Background Pony #F7CF
@The Smiling Pony  
about the photo vs photograph tag, before it was aliased, i’d tagged photographic images with “photo” and any image depicting a photo within the image, like postcards or polaroids, “photograph”.  
then there’s the thing about “camera” tag being the umbrella to images with cameras depicted, and images from the perspective of a camera - recording red dot, frame brackets, webcamera etc.  
but that’s nit-picking

not sure what you guys mean by compound tags, but if it’s like putting  
-dress  
-skirt  
-sweater  
under “clothes” tag,  
or  
-piano  
-guitar  
-xylophone  
under “instrument” tag  
without removing the specific tags for those who wanted to find those particulars, well that’d be nice. now to wonder if there’s anyone without a life to do comb through things.  
or perhaps reveal all tags  
wait, what happened to that old search suggestion thing?
JustGoAway
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Responsible Disclosure - Hidden vote counts being revealed when voting

It's just pictures.
Also something that was bugging me for as long as I can remember.

Can we have separate tags for Season 1 Luna (Woona) and for Luna from Season 2 and upwards?
Granzon
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Rather than make a topic, I think this should be stickied as to provide a general thread for discussing tags and/or edits. Anyway, question in regards to image resolutions.

-Definition of lowres, highres, and absurd res and which of the three should be tagged, if at all.

1. Lowres - From my understanding, anything below 1000x1000.  
  2. Highres - Anything that ranges from 1001x1001 to 2400 (width) and 2100 (height)  
  3. Absurd Res - Anything greater than or equal to 2400x2100.
Background Pony #35CA
There are two similar tags that need to be merged or something. They’re bunny which has 219 posts and rabbit which has 146 post. rabbit, -bunny is only 116 post so there’s only 30 posts which have both tags.
Background Pony #F7CF
“earth pony” 400+  
without oc, ponified, 200  
why. most of these look like pinkie pie images.
Twinkleroc
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Question: Do we have an official name for the filly scout yet? It’s kind of a pain to tag four names for a single character.

And any word on the rose/roseluck disparity?
Background Pony #F7CF
The tags rule 63, genderbend, and genderbent are all the same thing.

there’s a slight difference i think. just a matter of ..for lack of a better word, transforming from one gender to another.

granted, i’d imagine there’d be misuse of the tag
Granzon
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Another thing to note about is the difference between: “species swap” and “race swap” and the correct usage of each term. Species swap can pertain to anything non-pony, even if it’s inanimate.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide