Tag Aliases - Read the first page before suggesting.

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Just letting everyone know that it seems that this thread hasn’t been looked at in a bit, and there were some minor problems with aliases that have just been resolved.

Anyways, please use relative links (remove https://derpiboo.ru or such) or .org links, as admins use .org links and .ru is often used for alternate account purposes for us (I can’t exactly alias via my normal user account…).
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Princess Luna  
Normal user account?  
NORMAL USER ACCOUNT?!  
*Smacks you upside the head with a rubber chicken*

YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A NORMAL USER ACCOUNT! YOU EXIST SOLELY FOR THE FUNCTION OF SERVITUDE NOW SHUT YOUR TRAP AND GET BACK TO WORK!

(Just kiddin’)
kevinsano
Cock-a-doodle do - Raises every morning
Bronze Bit -
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! -
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

Can we alias artist:ponut_joe => artist:ponut joe

or the other way around if that’s easier, I suppose.

artist:ponutjoe could probably also be aliased to whichever turns into the main tag.

Edit: It just came to my attention the artist’s username on derpibooru is ponut_joe, so it might be easiest to have that as the main tag, although it’s unclear to me if the artist claimed it because of the existing tag or if that’s how they personally prefer the tag.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Replaced by tagging forum