Thankyou Derpibooru for helping raise over 11000$ for anti-cesorship charity! :D

clopficsinthecomments
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Writes 'unf' material
She is so darn cute.

What kind of a blessed world do we live in where my smutwords about a nazihoers actually help such a cutie have a wonderful and happy life?

full

Loving the artwork already coming out.
Background Pony #14F3
@clopficsinthecomments  
I think the fact that Patreon dropped Derpibooru, after the art pack raised more than a year’s operating costs for Derpibooru, is proof that karma exists. If they had stood up for free speech and against censorship and hatred, who knows, those donations might have gone to keep Derpibooru afloat. But now? Verity is alive because of the events of the last month, and this is objectively a better outcome.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
If you all want to talk about Patreon dropping NSFW creators and how Derpi is affected, make a new thread. It is wildly apparent that people can’t follow basic ideas of staying on topic in here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Nobody can stay on topic, it seems