The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Background Pony #320E
Frankly i just wanna see all this end, we are goddamn community, and all it took was newspaper with a slow news day dosent care weather there is Nazi imagery or not, they just wanted shock value, you the admins of this site let a clickbait article, tear this community apart. I hope your proud of yourselves and it was worth it. I dont give a damn about aryanne, i dont care about the atlantic, i dont care about woot, i care that a two-bit, dime a dozen, clickbait article was all it took for the site admins to tear this community apart over a non issue. So thanks for taking away the one goddamn thing i had.

From what I’ve heard about the mods/admins of this site, that’s not surprising.
Background Pony #8CC0
Just your minutely reminder that the clockguy has been dragging the conversation around in circles for hours. Don’t feed the clock guy with replies
Background Pony #320E
@TheTotalDD  
Amazing, every word you just said was wrong.

The coward, racist, losers are people who agree with the censorship. Not everyone who posts Nazi, or anything political related really, is a racist.

Also, you are aware that, regardless of beliefs, what you just said is harassment, right?
Dracobenson

Its not about the first amendment for me for me, the nazi has part has nothing to do with it. The Admins let a stupid article sway them, we have never had a nazi problem, aryanne has always been satire, i just want it to go back to the loving community it always was. But maybe now, we dont deserve that, cuz maybe the kinship we all had, wasn’t there. Was it all a lie? We just loved ponies and laughed and loved, and now, all this hate because of a clickbait article. WHY?
Background Pony #320E
@Dracobenson  
I mean, from what I’ve heard, it’s not surprising they’d fall for it and then start doing the thing(s) that caused a number of artists to leave Tumblr.

Like, I’ve heard some very negative stuff about this site in terms of the mods and politics and I only came here for NSFW pics, so I rarely post anything outside of recently getting involved in this thread.
Dracobenson

@Datte-Before-Dawn i will miss you, and i hope any artist understands this is coming from a good place, to the people who are pro-removing aryanne, to the people who are pro-expressionist, i did not come to this fandom because of your politcal or world views, i came for the ponies. I came for the love, aryanne has always been comedy to me, the opposite of what the love and tolerance theme stood for, thats the joke. Art is subjective and “if you look hard enough, like really really hard, youll find a dick, pretty much anywhere” and to me people are looking for something to be mad at. I just want this to be a loving community again.
Background Pony #320E
@Datte-Before-Dawn i will miss you, and i hope any artist understands this is coming from a good place, to the people who are pro-removing aryanne, to the people who are pro-expressionist, i did not come to this fandom because of your politcal or world views, i came for the ponies. I came for the love, aryanne has always been comedy to me, the opposite of what the love and tolerance theme stood for, thats the joke. Art is subjective and “if you look hard enough, like really really hard, youll find a dick, pretty much anywhere” and to me people are looking for something to be mad at. I just want this to be a loving community again.

Amen to that.
Tacky3663
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I 💜 Twilight Sparkle
@Infrayellow  
Sorry that I think people who draw racist ideologies even as a joke don’t deserve a safe haven, racism isn’t something to joke about. This is literally the opposite of what the show was made for, FiM is about friendship and equality and even making a pony with a swastika for a cutie mark even as a joke isn’t cool.
muffmuffin

Guys, can’t we just be friends? Like everybody can have their own opinion and stuff, but we’re here for the ponies and shit. All I want is for rules to go back to the way there were before all this. And then you people can just have downvote wars until the end of times. This way we’ll also get more pony posted on this booru. It’s a win-win for all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed