Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
Copypasting more input from /mlp/  
What a stupid fucking idea.
What’s really needed is actual transparency from staff and proper usage of the site forums.
Some ideas would be
>a complete changelog for the software, so stuff like the secret shadow banning can’t happen again in the future
>a rule that all site-relevant commuication (except for ban appeals and server outage infos) has to happen on-site
>a rule that forbids staff from switching between admin and private accounts when arguing with others or having admin tools on private accounts
>a complete staff list with current job descriptions
>pruning of inactive admin accounts
>rule changes to be publicly worked on by first asking for community input and then putting the drafts out for discussion
And also some process to hire new staff in, again, a transparent way. Because even before this disaster I’ve been told countless times that my requests could not be processes due to a lack of manpower, but I’ve never seen a call for applications anywhere. Even 4chan handles their janny hiring better.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Cammera  
Those are good ideas.  
I would much prefer automatically generated staff list, the only manual part being description strings for certain groups of privileges/otherwise purely cosmetic separations. It would also kinda amend the “admin tools on private accounts” problem because those private accounts would show up (unless a “hiding” privilege would be coded in/not removed, but then it’s INQUISITION TIME, NO DERPSTAPO ALLOWED).

Also, it has missed one thing. MOD AUDIT LOG.  
Mod actions need to be logged to append-only file that can’t be otherwise edited by ANYONE barring literally breaking into the host hardware room. Including logging stuff like blocking/unblocking threads: right now the info on who did it is not saved anywhere at all.

In general, Derpi really, really needs more semi-automatic/scripted tasks. For a codebase and site this large, stuff like mods having to manually parse DNPs is inane.
Background Pony #64DA
@Barhandar yeah. They also supremely lack any sense of humour or irony. Going to Exploited or Cocksparrer or Laibach concerts in the “Anglo-American west” is a good way to wind up bleeding from a hastily lobbed glass bottle tossed by overgrown landwhales or stanky unwashed hippies. Spain is pretty bad as well, primarily because Zapatero like many of your current day gated community polichickens actively encouraged irrationally combative cultish conversions masquerading as “debates.” LatAmtifa by my experience used to be quite chill until specifically that moment, then it seems like all hell broke loose during his term and suddenly “reactionaries had infiltrated civilised society at every level.”

Back when it didn’t have international links, back when it was just known as simple old “antiracist action,” it seems like you just didn’t get this near religious fanaticism anywhere in the left.  
(Which multiple studies bear out! https://areomagazine.com/2018/12/18/postmodern-religion-and-the-faith-of-social-justice/ )  
If anything it feels like the assholes that made up the “moral majority” did little more than swap labels so they could continue to be morally puritanical grifters without being called on it after Falwell died.  
(Hell just skim the Gamergate thread to see hundreds of non-pony/antifa examples)

I mean I have a pretty wyld left wing record myself (ex Earth Liberation Front, One People’s Project, Greenpeace, Kasama Project) and these SJs and antifarts just absolutely embarrass me, almost as bad as Pelosi’s drunken ramblings. The few who are authentic are just as bad as the puritans because it seems like they’re trying to “enact theory” without actually studying said theory, be that Marx or Bakunin or Hoxha, whomever!  
On an apolitical note I also hate they’ve “ruined” various aesthetics like ’hawks and dyed hair.  
What is ‘rebellious’ about conformity to every tenet of the worse of the only two chooseable parties?
Background Pony #31CB
@Background Pony #5FBC  
Something to note here –
new DNPs and takedowns
I’ve seen both protest threads, and the trend I saw was, anti-censor artists wanting to DNP their works but leave their existing art on DB so as not to deprive others of access to it – who’da thunk it, right? – while just about every pro-censor artist wanted to take down their works out of spite.

Hence, there being more takedowns in response to the back-paddling is practically guaranteed regardless of the number of participating artists.

That’s all.  
Have fun.  
Peace out.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
Well then. Isn’t this an incredible time in Derpibooru history. Not even our beloved site was safe from the wrath of 2020.
sadpony*crying

I’ve been a lurker for eight years, but I think I really need to speak against this.  
This is ridiculous,I have no doubt they’d try and censor satanic imagery with the excuse “It’s mind washing people!” if the old Christian puritans of the 80’s were still around.
Infrayellow
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

@Barhandar  
I’d like to see said picture. The only one I’ve seen is the pic that only has 2 numbers on it with no context. I think it would speak volumes if we could make a better graphic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed