The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Background Pony #27F0
A council of artists sounds super idealistic…but I’ve always been super idealistic. I honestly like that idea, impractical as it sounds.
And nah man, you’re fine. We’re all fuckin exhausted. It’s been a straight week of bullshit.

I hate to break it to you, but the “site run by artists’ idea was already implemented, it’s called “derpibooru”. As you can see, it didn’t work. Moderatar brain always overrides artist brain.
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
The underlying issue he’s talking about is management time. It’s very easy to spend more time on management than art once a site like this starts. ESPECIALLY when it has a forum and comments system, communities increase maintenance and mod time hundredfold.
--
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

*blorp*
HMU if you want a list of my favorite documentaries. I have a warm-up and cool-down rotation and everything.
Background Pony #4555
@–  
I hope “Deep Water” (2006) is on that documentary list. (sorry for derailing a bit but felt I needed to say)
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
@Skoon

I know im really late to this but im really glad you are reconsidering. I cant speak for everyone here but I know I also dont much care for the nazi imagery. Althrough I disapprove of what they are saying, I will defend to the death for their right to say it. And honestly discussion is the best way to change hearts and minds. Once again and looking forward to more discussion and maybe find some more common ground ^^
--
Artist -

*blorp*
@YourPalWaver  
See, that is one of my favorite sayings of all time. “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@YourPalWaver  
Yeah, I forgot about that motto for a time it seems.

I dunno, I think I just want people to like me and I am starting to think my motive all along was seeking approval out of loneliness and a “washed-up” complex.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
The only positive to come out of this debacle is destroying the glamour and revealing that this whole fucking fandom has a rotted racist core.
Background Pony #BD94
@–  
It goes well with “whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.” What good is it to ban nazi stuff, if you become a nazi yourself? Censorship was one of their greatest tools.
Background Pony #D0C2
@MrXemnas1992  
In my case I have a new found respect for the importance of free speech, and am quite impressed at those who stood in opposition to the unnecessary censorship. I sadly also learned that, on the other side of the debate, a lot of artist’s who’s work I enjoyed are very, very whiny people. I’m much less impressed with that side, particularly with how a lot of them were quick to villainize the opposition.
Background Pony #0649
@MrXemnas1992  
>destroying the glamour  
this fanbase never had glamour in the first place. If one looks at how it started,you will realize that ponies were weaponized autism for anonymous users back in the day and spam them to infinity on /b/.Bronies have always been seen as degenerates in the eyes of outsiders and media outlets.

Unless that your definition of shitposting is a synonym for glamour inside your head, there was never any glamour to destroy here.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Datte-Before-Dawn  
The second the fandom popped up, I remember furries targeting it to take heat off them.

Which didn’t last long, because Bronies didn’t give a fuck and just got louder as a result and the Furries kept making people hate them.
--
Artist -

*blorp*
@YourPalWaver  
Same, I’m glad for everyone who’s turned out in support of our community’s autonomy and freedom of speech. Doubly so, since standing up for ourselves opens us to accusations of Nazism.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@YourPalWaver  
Thank you. :)

I still expect the worst grief to come yet from me dropping out and switching gears. I have a feeling that in 24 hours I will have at least three less friends. :/

It would not be the first time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed