The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

aperture_tech
Duck - Quacking with portals.

lol
Are the serial circular arguers gone now? I hope so. Ponybooru has been pretty cool, but I just want a shitposter badge over there as well. It’s not often you get noticed for being an asshole.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
Seems like a lot of people are jumping over to ponybooru. Ill see you guys over there as YourPalContrail! I will remain here as well just not posting pictures
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
You know I’ve been thinking - if things work out in the long run for Ponybooru, maybe both Pony and Derpi can do some cross-site art competitions or collaborations.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@MagpulPony  
I know, right? So fucking easy, but no, the folks that reee’d couldn’t be bothered to use them and want it for everyone.

Y’know, besides the admins and mods that forced it through at the start. Those were unavoidable barring them getting their heads out of the quantum pits formed by it being up their asses and being on-site instead of inside the discord jerk of circles, where a tiny fraction of the community MIGHT have once been.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
sigh  
I’m so tired of how radical a lot of people (particularly Americans) are when it comes to moderation/censorship issues.

Like, I understand they might not be necessarily defending what is being moderated/censored and just defending against censorship. But they half the time are acting simply because it might impact their interests/art/ect in the future.

They fail to have the empathy to understand why it’s being moderated and they fail to understand how that content impacts people. Because, if it doesn;t impact them personally, they don’t care. And quite frankly, it’s selfish.

If they want such content then they can either go where it is more appropriate or maybe stop and think WHY it might not be a good thing.
Background Pony #666F
@Inucroft  
You clearly don’t understand the concept of what you’re saying. If you did, you’d just use filters, as they were created for the sole purpose of keeping out stuff you don’t want to see.

But no, your problem is that it shouldn’t exist in the first place.

Well guess what, this is the internet. Everything exists and you can ignore it. Also how shitty can you get demanding an entire site be changed to your liking and then coming here calling people selfish? Get bent.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Inucroft  
I have no interest or stakes in nazi art on this site. So my reasoning for being against censorship have nothing to do with that. This site had the perfect system. Don’t like an image? Dislike it. Really don’t like it? Hide it. Hate everything about the image? Filter it. Was the image tagged incorrectly? You can even update another artists tags yourself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed