The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
@Background Pony #F58A  
The last change to the rules was 5 days ago, reverting them back to how they were before all the drama started. Nothing has been announced since then, other than that they’re being enforced more strictly.
Background Pony #7C5E
@Background Pony #5E45  
Some anons on /mlp/ reported still being effected by them in a patchwork manner (i.e it didnt filter everything) which was apparently fixed after they reported themselves.
Background Pony #E64F
@Background Pony #5E45  
>No more shadow filters. Period  
So they’re still doing the same thing they just took the shadow out of it. At least I figure they intend to keep using considering they went to the effort of modifying it instead of removing. I get the admins are concerned about “raids” but this is ridiculous.
Background Pony #47F5
@Phoenixflambe  
Sorry, didn’t see your post earlier. I use Hydrus, personally. You might have to fiddle with the downloader definitions if you plan on giving it a tag or search to download. I think it still tries to use the old api.  
You’ll definitely have to fiddle with it if you want it to download “my:faves” or otherwise.
Hisexpliciteditor
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Survivor of MW2 Lobbies
I like to bring up some history of what happen in Furaffinity and the Foxler situation years ago.

Because it was a similar situation with what going on here and the arguments around Aryanne. However, their new tactic was to use the BLM movement and a article hit piece to accelerate this division within this community and pick a side. Even with all of our concerns about the long term effect of arbitrary censorship. They still cave and show their weakest to the twitter mod. That would’ve find something else to get outrage about, if they just told them to fuck off. I’m not seeing the future of this platform lasting longer, if all it takes was outrage mod on Twitter. To dictate what should and shouldn’t be on a platform and not the people who are running it.

So what I’m expecting to see in the future of Derpibooru, from other platform experience I was in before the takeover:  
  • More “problematic” tags and content being banned for not being “PC” enough  
  • Artists being banned here, including being banned from conventions. For having a unpopular opinion or something they posted 3-6 years ago  
  • And lots of cancel culture and pedo scandals.  
    Welcome to a new era..
Background Pony #64DA
@Hisexpliciteditor  
Actually, considering they’re trying to also take down both sites it more resembles the InsaneKangaroo arc  
(Where he got inkbunny and FA booted from PayPal and Alertpay)
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
full  
Excuse me guys what the fuck? Now you’re also protecting shitty artists? The same guy who tried to fuck over Derpi in patron and to start bullshit lawsuits?  
What???????????
Background Pony #7C5E
@Cammera  
That thread is filled with idiots, dont join them by mindlessly believing everything posted, especially during this brief lull of inactivity where they’re stirring shit just to get reactions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed