The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@NamelessNP  
Movies, comics, games etc. Happening everywhere now. And even here. Right now. SJWs doing what they do. Destroying and deconstructing fandom. They think they save it but as always they end up splitting it in twain.
Background Pony #EC55
@Inucroft  
I love how Brits like this think people who oppose their censorship think it is because of a failure of understanding. this guy’s ignorance is hilarious
Background Pony #5E0F
i dont choose neither side i will continue loving aryanne and his dark humor i dont give a fuck about the word think of me
Background Pony #5E0F
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
i come to derpibooru to grill, fun and escape reality there nothing wrong with aryanne is just a dark humor nothing more and nothing less i wish i can give her a story that one day she regret her pass to become a better pony and her swaztica it just a paint that can be remove like starlight equal sign
Datte-Before-Dawn
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Lady's Wink -
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo

Undesirable
@Background Pony #5E0F  
I personally love what Tiarawhy did in the game he’s never gonna get to finish, where she’s basically the town idiot and no one takes her seriously as she passes out pamphlets. She’s a cow supremacist, a jab at how Hitler was a German nationalist even though he himself was Austrian.
Latecomer

@belmontzar  
That the artist may draw what they wants has never really been under debate. The question has been whether they are entitled to post whatever they want here. The answer to that is clearly no - besides the non-pony stuff, I also recall mention of some quality rule? - but there’s a fair amount of debate on the details.

@Background Pony #7C5E  
Well that’s verty accepting of you.

@Inucroft  
If you want to claim the support of the silent majority, you might need to make them speak up somehow.
Background Pony #9C2F
@Latecomer  
I don’t think the users here have earned a restriction of their freedoms. They haven’t shown a sign of being radicalized, and on their own had been slowly letting the character in question fade into obscurity before they were thrust back into the spotlight by outside forces.
Background Pony #13F1
Pony Town caved to the twitter mob and banned Aryanne.

And Anon Filly…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed