The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Brass Melody
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Gas Loving Baritone Butt
Well ladies and gentlemen, in case me and a bunch of others get the banhammer tomorrow, I just want to say that the 8 years I spent on here were well worth it no matter how badly TSP will fuck everything.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Brass Melody  
Well, I invite you to Rainbooru.org since this fascist sociopath prefers to ban anyone and rule our site/community to fit his ill political views.

Because this level of censorship is exactly what it is: fascism.

Someone linked to me a few leaked logs, and I’m not surprised. Kind of bitter to see they decided to use and abuse Raptorshy for fixing a situation, bring back friendship and reason in the community. You lost a lot and now you’re gonna lose even more.

This site can not be trusted at all.
Brass Melody
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Gas Loving Baritone Butt
@Patachu  
Ah no worries man. I made sure to make an account on your site last month. I’ll be sure to jump on if TripleSevens isn’t also posting on Ponybooru.
Background Pony #E426
@Princess Luna  
Whatever happened to the original policy of just grandfathering it in? I’d rather go with that if we didn’t have the choice for nazism and aryanne to not be prohibited past a certain point.

Also, what happened to other admins like byte[], thefrowningpony and blossomforth?
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted

Well ladies and gentlemen, in case me and a bunch of others get the banhammer tomorrow, I just want to say that the 8 years I spent on here were well worth it no matter how badly TSP will fuck everything.

Agreed. I love this site ans while I may not have been here for 8 hours, I enjoyed my time here as well.  
To the people I depated with and Mods I have talked with, thanks for keeping things relativly civil. We may have disagreed but for the most part, we were all respectful. I love this fandom ans the show it came from, as well as all the mini stories that branched out as well.  
Fallout Equestria being a major one, along with the many comic artists I follow here.  
Please keep safe out there, alright? The world is going to crap, but that doesn’t mean you need go down with it.  
Hopefully I will see all you Ladies, Gentlemen, Mares, Stallions, furries and everyone in between both figurativly and litterally, in the future.
vorodor

Well, even before all that “antinazi” crap starts, I wasn’t be excited by site rules anyway. So, I’m prety happy that all that shitstorm create ponybooru and now I have better place to go, no matter how this site end. :3
Background Pony #5E45
@Background Pony #E426  
I have a vague tolerance for them removing images that were foolishly skimmed over for rule #0 in the past, as that rule already existed. It should be interesting if they break grandfathering policies on content that doesn’t break the original rule #0, though.
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted

Before i get to work id like to leave you all with a Tom Leher song called. “We Will all go together when we go.” Its about nuclear war but it feels appropriate. For those who trust links, i will post one. If ya dont then well look up the song, its why I shared the artist and title.  
https://youtu.be/frAEmhqdLFs
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I’m a little paranoid about that ban list, so I’ve submitted a DNP request just to be safe. In all seriousness, though, I’m not really on either side here…
Background Pony #9A67
is there anyway i can download all the imige here and upload in another booru
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The biggest loses will be lost comments under the pictures, especially form “adventure in comments” and “fanfic in comments”.  
Pictures can be transferred to other boorus, via either script or by hand, BUT quality content will be lost without some of the most insightful and the most fun comments on the internet.
omeggga
Non-Fungible Trixie -

<-Unironic jpg avatar
When I joined the fandom I was called a pedophile for enjoying a show for little girls. And I did not stand for that because it’s slanderous.

When I got into clop I was called a zoophile and a pedophile and I didn’t stand for it for being slanderous.

When I first saw Aryanne I found it distasteful, but I paid it no regard. This is the internet and all are free to post as they see fit so long as rules are upheld. I ignored it and went on with my day.

For ignoring it I was called a nazi enabler, and all I saw was history repeating itself.

And I don’t like it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed