The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge

Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
…soooo. yeah. that just happened.

I go over to the other side of the argument to butt heads.

and now they think i’m a mole planted by the mods to infiltrate and derail their cause.

i’m just confused.
Background Pony #DD6B
@MrXemnas1992  
You on several occasions admitted your willingness to wield scorched-earth tactics in bringing down the site because “Nazis” (see: people that draw a cartoon fucking horse that you don’t like), after you claimed they were the ones who were likely going to kill the site out of spite, and you’re surprised your needless, wanton aggression earned you a spot as the butt-end of a joke?
Background Pony #19D5
@Background Pony #8071
Agreed, people should refer to those that operate in this field and do meta-analysis. If they did one side would be a very clear winner here when it comes to academic consensus. There’s a reason they don’t and instead continue to post stats.

Are suggesting that we need MORE SCIENCE to properly hate fascists?

full
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
I’m curious.

What makes the people that are falsely labeling memers and shitposters of offensive jokes and imagery any different than all the conservative right religious people that liked to falsely label people who enjoyed content such as D&D, Doom, and other violent video games and satanic cultists, gunmen, etc?
Background Pony #7131
@Pause

What’s different is that if you’ve been reading this thread, we haven’t been slinging the term Nazi around flippantly.

We keep getting accused of that, a la “not everyone you disagree with’s a nazi kek” but like, the only people we’ve outright called a nazi were those two eugenics guys from yesterday

I’m not labeling the shitposters. I’m labeling the content as hurtful and something that does get co-opted by actual Nazis, which is true.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
What’s different is that if you’ve been reading this thread, we haven’t been slinging the term Nazi around flippantly.

YES. YES YOU GUYS HAVE.

Literally the “Ant-Nazi” pledge is complaining that Derpibooru supports fascism because it support(ed) Anti-censorship.
Background Pony #7131
@Pause

no

the content is nazism, not necessarily derpibooru

that said, the guy who just uploaded the image with applejack making fun of trans suicide rates with a stereotypical depiction of a black person is prolly legitimately bigoted
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Please note this is not the “policing and systemic racism in America” thread. Don’t take derail bait.
Background Pony #7131
@Background Pony #D7C2

Well, okay. In that case, does Blossomforth’s announcement (the most recent official staff announcement so far) re-ban Aryanne? I’m so confused.

At this point I just want an admin - any admin - to offer a hard confirmation one way or the other so I can just leave already if the nazi stuff is permanently allowed again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed